Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you take notice all her so called friends are all coke heads or druggies of some sort who she associates with. Is wandering how you lost that weight so quick Charlotte!!! And it’s not from bleeping exercise I can bet on that!!!

Reactions: 25
If you take notice all her so called friends are all coke heads or druggies of some sort who she associates with. Is wandering how you lost that weight so quick Charlotte!!! And it’s not from bleeping exercise I can bet on that!!!
Must be the people she’s been around but I don’t remember her always being a big drinker? Only recently?

Reactions: 2
Out with liverpool's finest drug lord Paul Kelly and his tacky as duck gf Jazmine.
The amount they must drink every weekend, defo alcoholics and allergic to stay in. Where the duck is Noah again
that jazmines boob job is awful !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Words fail me at that jazmin..
I have never seen such a tacky girl in my life 😩😩 that dress, hair, mask make up...absolute chavs the lot of them. I'd be mortified to be associated with them. Matt must be on Paul's runner boy sheet again

My bleeping arse that's someone she knew previously who helped with noah, guarantee she met her last night and thought Il take a pic to make it look legit.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Words fail me at that jazmin..
I have never seen such a tacky girl in my life 😩😩 that dress, hair, mask make up...absolute chavs the lot of them. I'd be mortified to be associated with them. Matt must be on Paul's runner boy sheet again

My bleeping arse that's someone she knew previously who helped with noah, guarantee she met her last night and thought Il take a pic to make it look legit.
She looks like a blow up doll

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They really don't deserve that boy..they are absolutely tit parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s looked shattered the whole holiday

Nope 😡

They will give him calpol which they done on the way out😡. I’m surprised that they are still out drinking when they’ve got a long haul flight 2mrw
I work in pharmacy and my boss told me a horrible story of a family on a flight who got either Calpol, drowsy antihistamine medicine or fricken Nytol (sleeping medicine) for kids and because as a measure of security against liquid explosives etc you have to decant stuff into bottles that are clear for carry-on luggage, they decanted the medicine, didn't label it, and one of the adults needed liquid morphine which wasn't labelled. They thought they were feeding their kid something to shut them up and help them sleep but they gave the kid morphine and it killed him/her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I am not one to judge people having nights out but even I'm thinking now she is taking the absolute piss.
I would have more respect for her if she left noah at home with a nanny. At least he would be happy in his own environment.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.