Charlotte Dawson #6 Too glam to give a chuffin damn? More like sod being a mam let's order a gram..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread excellent thread title suggestion by @Krm2011

Recap these two have somehow become worse parents it's now becoming sad to see still can't put poor Noah first I don't think much more can be said really

As we were

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That poor bloody baby.
Luckily Social Services don't really give a shite if you've got a following of twats on insta so will be giving the boot and Ken a nice little visit.

Pair of unfit,daft bastards..start looking after that little baby before SS retake the matter out of your hands.

Reactions: 17
That poor bloody baby.
Luckily Social Services don't really give a shite if you've got a following of twats on insta so will be giving the boot and Ken a nice little visit.

Pair of unfit,daft bastards..start looking after that little baby before SS retake the matter out of your hands.
I really hope social services checks them out. If this was a single mum on a council estate taking a 1 year old to parties there would be uproar.

I'm not sure even a warning from social services would stop their lifestyle and the poor baby bearing the brunt of it.

Reactions: 32
I really hope she’s had an absolute backlash after this. It’s made all the more appalling the fact that less than 24 hours prior to the A&E trip she was on her stories defending the fact she had him out at a different party late at night and claiming he was a ‘party animal’😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I really hope social services checks them out. If this was a single mum on a council estate taking a 1 year old to parties there would be uproar.

I'm not sure even a warning from social services would stop their lifestyle and the poor baby bearing the brunt of it.
This ! Classism exists , and SS are stretched. If they turned up , they’d find a clean house , some food , a bedroom and some toys. Which on the surface , is a lot more than some other children and possibly close it off. The issue here is their VALUES. They do not prioritise that Child, they’re selfish , they lack an understanding if basic needs, and that I think would be overlooked by our stretched systems.
I don’t work for SS I must add , just my own perception.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
This ! Classism exists , and SS are stretched. If they turned up , they’d find a clean house , some food , a bedroom and some toys. Which on the surface , is a lot more than some other children and possibly close it off. The issue here is their VALUES. They do not prioritise that Child, they’re selfish , they lack an understanding if basic needs, and that I think would be overlooked by our stretched systems.
I don’t work for SS I must add , just my own perception.
Nail on the head for sure.

Reactions: 22
Just come on to say she has deleted the updates from last night. Someone must have had a word with her. I can't believe someone is that thick that she thinks what she is doing is normal.

Reactions: 14
Most likely she's been reading here and is doing damage control. The comments on the daily mail article are pretty damning too ...

Reactions: 17
I don’t even understand why she posted the hospital selfies and ‘explanation’ as to why he ended up there?

If she’d kept her trap shut we’d never even have known about it? The desperation for attention, good or bad is repulsive.

Reactions: 32
Daily mail comments seem to mirror here.
I actually messaged her last night as I was so disgusted.
I actually thought she was smashing being a mom when he was a baby.
I really feel she has lost her way and unfortunately it does point to a coke habit.
The way she always wants to be a party is just strange.
If I have 2 social activities in the calender in a month I have anxiety.

Reactions: 42
I don’t even understand why she posted the hospital selfies and ‘explanation’ as to why he ended up there?

If she’d kept her trap shut we’d never even have known about it? The desperation for attention, good or bad is repulsive.
I think she thought that taking him to a&e made her a good mum in some way.. the whole “not where we thought we’d end up tonight” like look how fabulous I am sacrificing my night out for my poorly son. Attention seeking dick head

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
I think she thought that taking him to a&e made her a good mum in some way.. the whole “not where we thought we’d end up tonight” like look how fabulous I am sacrificing my night out for my poorly son. Attention seeking dick head
Spot on, it’s all for the gram 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope she has a good read of those DM comments but with her attention span & lack of brain cells , I doubt it

Reactions: 9
I feel awful for even typing this, I don’t think they’ll have a wake up call until something really serious happens or he dies. He’s such a lovely, adorable little boy and he deserves better parents, it breaks my heart watching the way he’s being treated. I yearn to be a mother and there she is blessed to be one and she’s more concerned with sticking tit up her nose and partying then doing what that precious boy needs

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m just hoping that she’s gone quiet to avoid the backlash and not because something’s wrong with Noah

Reactions: 9
Noah’s fine I bet it’s alllll for attention her going quiet she will be back today with a sob story about how much abuse she’s got.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.