Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had more fillers in her upper lip lately or is it just the effect of the crap coloured lip liner she insists on smearing onto them? It’s just that she looks even more clown like lately.🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After watching chazza at Taylor swifts concert all I can say is how pathetic she looks.
It’s ooozing out of her pores the desperate attempt for engagement.
Oh dear it’s actually making me feel embarrassed for her,she had no interest in Taylor until she saw she could flog her cheap crap at the gig.
Jesus it’s just so funny to watch,😜

Reactions: 17
What a total embarrassment. She looks and is acting like an absolute clown. 🤡

charlottedawsy_1718528629480.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718528636413.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718528642410.jpg

charlottedawsy_1718528786113.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718528795251.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She really is scraping the gutter. She gets no actual work, clearly her tan and diet aren't selling. The few promos she does get are for low grade products or she is self-affiliating. These gigs she's been going to really are only to promote dead-end products. The companies have paid that PR company to promote them and this is the only rabble they can afford. Everyone is trying to flog collagen and who's ever heard of the make-up company? The Aldi ad was only on TikTok, and she didn't even bother to post it herself.

Reactions: 14
Genuine fans have paid hundreds for those tickets and here's this clown making an absolute idiot of herself. She's not funny in the slightest she's an embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You just know she was someone who would bully people in school for loving Taylor swift, and now she wants to be a fan

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wonder if she got permission from the wee girls parents to post them all over social media. Not everyone wants their kids exposed on the internet the way she does hers!!

Reactions: 15
Wonder if she got permission from the wee girls parents to post them all over social media. Not everyone wants their kids exposed on the internet the way she does hers!!
I thought that. No concept of safeguarding whatsoever is there and there is a woman behind the kid who genuinely looks like she is trying to throw herself off the balcony 😂
I bet she was a frigging nightmare to sit next to at that concert, all about the selfies and her

Reactions: 9
Everything she does,everywhere she goes its look at me,me,me,
Absolute desperado(n)

You are a size 16 embarrassment Chazza D

Reactions: 15
That wee lassie sitting there trying to enjoy the concert and that fuckface is prancing about! She has no manners or respect at all. Vile scum!

Reactions: 19
Writing out a card for Matt and Noah can't even hold a pen correctly and she can't be bothered to correct him, let alone trace out his name lightly so he can write over it.

Cardboard cut-out Les has come out for Father's Day!

Noah: "Happy Father's Day Grandad".
Chazza to Noah: "Give him a cuddle. Kiss."

And she has the bleeping audacity to call people WEIRD! She is absolutely mental. 🤪

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
They are failing those kids. Noah should be able to hold a pen properly ffs 🙄 (I won’t get all mumsnet) Poor bairn. Charlotte you are a lazy scumbag and an embarrassment to your dad’s legacy!!

Reactions: 20
I’m actually beginning to warm to Noah.

When she says what to write in the Fathers Day Card, Happy what?
Noah replies with Happy Tanning Thursday 😂😂😂
Then when she tells him to give Cardboard Les a cuddle he pelts the football at him 😂😂😂

Go Noah!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34