Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte should seriously reconsider how much she uses her children for content. It is so unfair on them.
She doesn’t give a toss - she has zero content if she’s not uploading the brotherly love to all platforms - where else is going to get the confirmation she’s a great mum from weirdy Rich x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good! 💗
---
Best bond? F1 looks like he's attacking him ffs.

View attachment 3015842
View attachment 3015844
So by the looks of it she lets Feral climb into Jude's cot of a morning? She's clearly not there either. An accident waiting to happen is that. What if F1 climbed up, miss footed and fell into the cot, banged his head and knocked himself out, all whilst falling on top of Jude which in turn suffocates him? She's probably in bed festering away whilst watching on the monitor and giggling away thinking how cute they are "playing" together. In the few minutes it takes her to stumble from her pit both bairns could have fatal consequences. She's a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 20
Leaving two young kids unsupervised 😡,what in gods name is she playing at.
She needs help because she’s fucked in the head,what a moron.
bleeping he’ll les if your reading here give chazza a sign that she’s a tit mum,maybe break another shower glass panel 🤪
Where's Derek Acorah when you need him?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The police so I was told advised Tracey roper Dawson to go private on instagram.
So why does she appear on chazzas reels doing a tit quick post.
These people are desperate sad little creatures,put some respect and dignity into your lives.

Reactions: 16
How can she not see the danger of Noah climbing into Jude's cot with him? She just sees an opportunity to post about their "bond"....everyone else sees an accident waiting to happen. Then she wonders why she is reported to SS. 🤡

Reactions: 17
So by the looks of it she lets Feral climb into Jude's cot of a morning? She's clearly not there either. An accident waiting to happen is that. What if F1 climbed up, miss footed and fell into the cot, banged his head and knocked himself out, all whilst falling on top of Jude which in turn suffocates him? She's probably in bed festering away whilst watching on the monitor and giggling away thinking how cute they are "playing" together. In the few minutes it takes her to stumble from her pit both bairns could have fatal consequences. She's a bleeping idiot.
They are both awful, lazy , entitled cunts who drink too much and have a problem with the talcum powder....

.... but they are" living their best life".......😒😏

Reactions: 11
Id love a real businesswoman to go into that call and just go to town on all the amateur tit she is pulling. Where is the agenda, is there a structured training and how is her wanging on with her feral kids in the background any indication that she is fit to run these sessions.
Maybe she is trying to use this as an opportunity to get on to the apprentice season 79

yarriiiighhht Sirrr alllurrrnnn
I want yaaa to invessttt in ma tanning produuccctts
Come on Noahh do a dance for Alluurnn
---
Oh look, the "united front". Fake as duck.

View attachment 3004177
River island / Monsoon circa 208
---
31??? She’s 31, hard paper round😂😂😂😂
I think it’s cause her voice is deep and hoarse so she sounds older too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's basically put Noah in the crib to parent Jude and is ''watching on the monitor'' *sigh* Just takes two seconds of her being distracted and the consequences :(

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Id love a real businesswoman to go into that call and just go to town on all the amateur tit she is pulling. Where is the agenda, is there a structured training and how is her wanging on with her feral kids in the background any indication that she is fit to run these sessions.
She doesn't run the calls. She doesn't run the team - that Cassie woman does. Charlotte is present for about 70 seconds if that. She doesn't how the business is run and I would think Matt getting involved means he is doing her work for her.

On the call I watched they muted her because of the kids. She is incredibly unprofessional. She really is just getting mugs to sign up and nothing more.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Commenting to hopefully bump to the next page as those photos are a total jumpscare when scrolling down the page 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noah looks like he's layered up in dawsylicious dark instead of sun protection 😂
View attachment 3016789

Rich is back... 😂
View attachment 3016780
SOS little Noah and Jude, never a truer word said Rich 🤣🤣
---
Where's Derek Acorah when you need him?

He’s dead, so probs already with Les 🤣
---
And they both look like their nasty pieces of work parents, mainly their thug dad
I think she’s way worse than Pob, I don’t see any genuine bond with the kids from her, but occasionally see it with him

• Haha
Reactions: 10