Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Q&A's where she does all the talking and Pob looks awkward as duck. He has already checked-out.

"Matt, what do you like best about me?" *long pause

"Your feet". ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They will never, ever make it down the aisle! She is utterly deluded.

Reactions: 5
Someone needs to tell her how utterly ridiculous she looks in those sunglasses. With that horrible smudged, badly applied lip liner as well - silly cow, I honestly have so much second hand embarrassment for her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Q&A's where she does all the talking and Pob looks awkward as duck. He has already checked-out.

View attachment 2998633
View attachment 2998634
View attachment 2998635
View attachment 2998636
View attachment 2998639
View attachment 2998641
View attachment 2998642
View attachment 2998643
View attachment 2998644
View attachment 2998646
It's bleeping me off that she's trying so hard to shove the phone in his face when he's driving, especially with the kids in the back. Does she not understand road safety and having to keep eyes on the road ? Also inappropriate talk about him and his body parts in front of Noah like?????

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Not sure if anyone else spotted this on the Fatherโ€™s Day post..heโ€™s basically outed her for using filters on the pics ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t care about him but who puts a filter on their kids!!
B9B85F88-DDC0-46B4-8ECC-8F31CADE6252.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2998633
View attachment 2998634
View attachment 2998635
View attachment 2998636
View attachment 2998639
View attachment 2998641
View attachment 2998642
View attachment 2998643
View attachment 2998644
View attachment 2998646
In the last video where she says โ€˜weโ€™d be lost without each other wouldnโ€™t weโ€™ does Pob grind the gears in the car or make some sort of snort? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marcus Mitchell sorry Garcia will get married in Paris before this bleep does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I got engaged 1 week ago and already started organising and we have a lot less money than these two twats. If they were going to do it, they would have at least made an attempt to organise - Matt will never marry her, he recoils whenever she is near him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I got engaged 1 week ago and already started organising and we have a lot less money than these two twats. If they were going to do it, they would have at least made an attempt to organise - Matt will never marry her, he recoils whenever she is near him!!
Congratulations! Is this your #firsttattlepostengaged?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Congratulations ๐Ÿฅณ

• Heart
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2998633
View attachment 2998634
View attachment 2998635
View attachment 2998636
View attachment 2998639
View attachment 2998641
View attachment 2998642
View attachment 2998643
View attachment 2998644
View attachment 2998646
I hope pob secretly gets the snip and puts an end to her having more kids as sheโ€™s a tit parent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2998633
View attachment 2998634
View attachment 2998635
View attachment 2998636
View attachment 2998639
View attachment 2998641
View attachment 2998642
View attachment 2998643
View attachment 2998644
View attachment 2998646
In the last video -
We do love each other - don't we? ...Video cuts off before Matt answers! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My dad's dead (I knew him, he died when I was in ny 30s), just considering what it would be like to get a giant photo of him, prop
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Yes we got engaged and married within 4 months, of you want to do it you just crack on! My sister in law and her fella have been engaged for years because they "want to do it properly" but he only asked her because his mum was dying and he thought it would please her, she's been dead 2 years now and still no wedding. HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU! We can all see it but can't they (Chazza and my SIL)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Congratulations ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Congratulations sweetheart! ๐Ÿ’— Are you having a five day wedding, you'll both be the shade of wotsits and the wedding dress will be covered in feathers and sequins? You could even slutdrop at the altar! ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Here's the last one. I missed it yesterday as I had a housefull.

He really ain't that into you Chazza. Looks like he never really was! #deluded #neverbeabride

charlottedawsy_1718622764814.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He wants to marry her nearly as much as I do.

Never in a million years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14