Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I struck a pose and squeezed the life out of my hips whilst breathing in I could say I've lost nearly 2st too. 🥴🥴🥴
What a bleeping numpty.

Screenshot_20240615_174842_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why are so many people messaging her to keep the sale going till the END of June? Surely if the sale is on now people (not in their right minds) will buy it now. Why would they wait a couple of weeks? Oh I get it, it's another one of her famous lies, the Bikini Plastah is like the infamous DFS sale.
They aren't.

Reactions: 5
So we aren't having any weigh-ins for a couple of weeks as she's "at 10 stone, maintaining the weight and still a size 10". 🙄

View attachment 2995482
View attachment 2995483
View attachment 2995484
View attachment 2995487
Most likely be on the sniff now and will weigh herself in a few weeks and voila, she's lost another stone. ❄ With Paul Kelly on speed dial as the supplier, unless he's still banged up. 🤔
I remember last time she hid her weight for a while and suddenly came back thinner than she was. Either the sniff or some sort of gastric treatment.

Reactions: 14
As we know her products have never been advertised at their full price (questionable about how legal this is under trading standards) and only at varying sale prices. Has anyone worked out what the real full price of these are because I’m thinking the sale prices are chosen at random. For example if the full price is £10 and we have a 50% sale it should be £5 but if the 50% sale then totals out at £7.50 does this mean the full price has increased or she has no set price and it’s just adjusted as and when. Sorry for the waffling just thinking out loud…
She has no clue how much they are she just makes it up as she goes along! 😡

Reactions: 8
Her eye-bleeping of the camera is off-the-scale! Her 'Wallace & Gromit' teeth are ludicrous! 😂 Pob looks so uneasy and she talks to him like a child. He is utterly spineless.

charlottedawsy_1718475877185.jpg

Reactions: 4
Looks like a represent T-shirt
---
Her eye-bleeping of the camera is off-the-scale! Her 'Wallace & Gromit' teeth are ludicrous! 😂 Pob looks so uneasy and she talks to him like a child. He is utterly spineless.

View attachment 2996410
View attachment 2996413
View attachment 2996414
Imagine teasing poor wee f1 like that going on about bunk beds which he totally loved and he’s not even got his own bed

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s wearing that scabby nightdress which she wears every bloody Saturday when weighing herself.. my guess is she has done a weigh in & gained a few lbs that’s put her off sharing so suddenly deciding she’s not gonna do it for a few weeks. Or else the fact she has shared this week multiple stories of eating crap and drinking alcohol if she has lost weight it strongly suggests she’s losing by other means 💉💉

IF she does actually weigh 10 stone then she must be about 4ft 8, it can’t be physically possible otherwise with a belly that size!

I am normally a lurker but her weight loss tit annoys me to no end!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine if they did get married what the wedding would be like??

It would be even tackier than Katie and Peter’s wedding and they would take some beating 😂😂😂

• Haha
I think they’d do it tomorrow if they could grift it all, but in reality she’s even less than the z list insta celebs now who are grifting their stag, hens, wedding and honeymoons. She doesn’t have that attraction to companies to donate, look how long it’s taken to get Noah’s room grifted to completion…..