Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as we predicted she got the tickets grifted and is now a swiftie. Aw she is such a lovely girl, I love her. You DONT fecking know her. Why oh why is everyone her best friend. She definitely has problems with boundaries and relationships

And as we know you read here Chazza the only reason you wore the white get up is because it's the closest you will get to ever wearing white

Reactions: 17
It’s the way she has tucked all the flab in the pants ffs how do people keep falling for her bullshit I swear to god todays society worries me haha

Reactions: 20
What an utter scam artist. You can try and hide your real size behind text and film yourself at a higher angle to make yourself appear thinner BUT YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 10. NO WAY!

Just take a look at how photoshopped the last two pictures are then compare them to her real size.

This is false advertising. 🤬 #report

download (11).jpeg
download (12).jpeg
Screenshot_20240615-131817~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What an utter scam artist. You can try and hide your real size behind text and film yourself at a higher angle to make yourself appear thinner BUT YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 10. NO WAY!

Just take a look at how photoshopped the last two pictures are then compare them to her real size.

This is false advertising. 🤬 #report

View attachment 2995798
View attachment 2995799
View attachment 2995801
View attachment 2995802View attachment 2995803View attachment 2995804
Tan looking stunning too. Not mucky or patchy at all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surly using Taylor Swift to falsely advertise products is a breach of consumer law. I’m sure Taylor’s lawyers would love to deal with a company trying to commercially associate themselves with her to sell their tit.

How did they get all that tit in to Anfield?

Reactions: 24
Why do she have so much stuff in the house / shed. I couldn't handle looking at this everyday.
Same,thinking that myself,all that garbage just chucked into that shed.
That’s why Noah doesn’t have a room because the others are full of tit and dawsey products.
Bet there is clothes everywhere.

Reactions: 9
Why are so many people messaging her to keep the sale going till the END of June? Surely if the sale is on now people (not in their right minds) will buy it now. Why would they wait a couple of weeks? Oh I get it, it's another one of her famous lies, the Bikini Plastah is like the infamous DFS sale.

Reactions: 14
As we know her products have never been advertised at their full price (questionable about how legal this is under trading standards) and only at varying sale prices. Has anyone worked out what the real full price of these are because I’m thinking the sale prices are chosen at random. For example if the full price is £10 and we have a 50% sale it should be £5 but if the 50% sale then totals out at £7.50 does this mean the full price has increased or she has no set price and it’s just adjusted as and when. Sorry for the waffling just thinking out loud…

Reactions: 9