Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Matthew puts up the nursery picture with Noah's school jumper and emblem on full display. And includes the nursery worker stood there with her staff id badge on display. I despair, I really do.
Be deleted in no time once they read here. Hi Chazza/Matthew. 👋
Pair of idiots. 🖕
It's frightening that these two thick, dopey, utterly gormless bastards are responsible for two kids! Not an ounce of sense between them!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Relatable as ever eh Chazza? £1,300 on 3 dresses. Be on Vinted in no time. Oh yeh, is Noah's bedroom ready yet? Thought not.

Screenshot_20240615_010340_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20240615_010404_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20240615_010440_Brave.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What an absolute bleeping shitcunt. Desperate slag with more undeclared ads.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She has some right loons following her god forbid any of them went to the nursery which THEY PUT OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has some right loons following her god forbid any of them went to the nursery which THEY PUT OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
I'm surprised she covered up the nursery logo for once. She's shown it so many times in the past everybody knows its on the same road as her house. An axe murderer could work it out just by googling it and knowing the kids' names could turn up one day and because F1 is so brainwashed, he would think a stranger was "his best friend". Not one brain cell between her and Pob.

How many comments from one person and she's called her Charlene 😂

View attachment 2994754
It's a fake account. She is (yet again) paying for comments to boost her engagement
---
No I don't think they are in immediate danger, I think the long term psychological/emotional abuse that they are subjected to will cause huge issues in years to come.

Social services are unlikely to ever do anything in the case of Chazza unfortunately!
Oh absolutely. It appears to be Noah heading for the worst of it too (IMO)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I just knew that Slob wouldn’t have purchased Taylor Swift tickets and was only going because she was Grifted ! What an embarrassment Solv is having that lard arse there to endorse

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just knew that Slob wouldn’t have purchased Taylor Swift tickets and was only going because she was Grifted ! What an embarrassment Solv is having that lard arse there to endorse
Solv x Swifty event featuring Dawsy

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Infuriating. She didn’t even bleeping like her and now she’s a supposed ‘swiftie’ duck off.
she also looked like a right head next to the other women that were invited.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So we aren't having any weigh-ins for a couple of weeks as she's "at 10 stone, maintaining the weight and still a size 10". 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My god she is that annoying person who can't have a conversation with anyone because she is so distracted by everything (especially her flaming kids!) - can you imagine her business meetings? I've already seen the zoom call where they had to mute her!

• Haha