Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I had a quid for every time she says the words ‘obsessed’ and ‘obviously’. These grifters are all reading from the same sheet. One of them should write a book on how to scam people 🤣 it’s be a bestseller in the Instagram world. Maybe miss greedy should do it

Reactions: 16
He just does not want to be there

How bleeping desperate , is she?
He's no catch.....

IMG_1205.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeh it's fine VC, just not on that attention seeking duck up 😫
---

I have never seen anyone with such awful taste in shoes! Not one pair have I seen and thought they're alright.

Hideous every time! They're both ugly with ugly taste.
They’re both cheap and chavvy. You can’t polish a 💩
---
There’s some breathing in going on in that after pic!

Reactions: 11
I wish I had a quid for every time she says the words ‘obsessed’ and ‘obviously’. These grifters are all reading from the same sheet. One of them should write a book on how to scam people 🤣 it’s be a bestseller in the Instagram world. Maybe miss greedy should do it
I doubt she can even read let alone write

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this a glimpse into her future when she’s lap dancing for money as people have seen through all the scams? Let’s face it she isn’t fit for anything else
Imagine how flat that arse is, even at that angle 😂 bet it's like two flaps of skin swinging about 😂😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
"Man Eater". Hahaha, more like a desperate old alcoholic trying to look sexy but failing miserably. Even her bloke can't bleeping stand her! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting that Matt recently set up a solo company…
Dawsylicious and nds2021, which he is joint director with Chaz, are still active but overdue their accounts.
Great detective work! 💗
---
(23/06)

Another day, another day of drinking and stuffing her big gob.

Maintaining your weight Chazza? 🐷

charlottedawsy_1719183707903.jpg

charlottedawsy_1719183755686.jpg
charlottedawsy_1719183772473.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6