Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s defo a thing for Swiftes! I was looking at a random website for a jacket & they had an Eras Tour section - fringing, sequins, glitter… and a price hike!

She’s loads of stuff she could wear! Probs all “too big” now 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely no way she is a size 10 and when she turns neither the white dress or the purple one are zipped up and they aren't going to zip up there is about a mile between each side of the zip without her filters and her adjusted scales i would say she's a size 14/16

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She is absolutely delusional if she thinks she is a size 10. I would say my tummy size is the same as hers and that's where I carry all my weight. I know exactly what dress size I am and it is most definitely not a ten. I also know the difference between what weight she claims to be and what my scales say. I'm also 5 foot 6 and most people tell me I don't look the weight I am BUT I never would say well actually I'm blah blah blah, if that makes sense lol
It really infuriates me the way she gets on and the fact we all know it's lies. I have suffered in the past with ED and I'm trying really hard to do it the right way this time but people like her can make it harder
Sorry for the rant folks she just makes me so mad

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I cannot wait to see what a ridiculous mess she looks at this concert. "Don't forget your Greenchef my darlings as I cook for all the family and I'm size 10 but somehow I have more rolls than Greggs".

charlottedawsy_1718380715144.jpg

---
"Do Grandad's face, do Grandad's face....." 😬😬

charlottedawsy_1718383723339.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I cannot wait to see what a ridiculous mess she looks at this concert. "Don't forget your Greenchef my darlings as I cook for all the family and I'm size 10 but somehow I have more rolls than Greggs".

View attachment 2994166
View attachment 2994168
View attachment 2994169
---
"Do Grandad's face, do Grandad's face....." 😬😬

View attachment 2994240
View attachment 2994241
View attachment 2994242
View attachment 2994243
Wish that Sammy tit face would go do one,hate your falseness regarding her late husband 😱
Cock sucking skank
---
My daughter did this,I’m not that clever.
Obviously chazza doesn’t know her birds.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wish that Sammy tit face would go do one,hate your falseness regarding her late husband 😱
Cock sucking skank
---
My daughter did this,I’m not that clever.
Obviously chazza doesn’t know her birds.
That Sammy Shitstains is a disgusting specimen. Ugly on the inside, bleeping repulsive on the outside.

Reactions: 16
She did say either last week or the week before that he’s only in nappies for bed.
Why is he up prancing about in them then? If only for bed, stick one on him when he actually goes to bed!
She’s such a lazy slovenly woman.
He’s 3.5 and he shouldn’t even be in them for bed, this comes down to her being a lazy witch
---
Hahaha Betsy thing I’ve seen for ages she’s honestly not right in the head 😂😂
---
What’s monstrosity of a dress did she end up wearing to Swify. I’m blocked so cant see for myself the mess she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
God it’s bleeping going to N3 of the Eras tour and so am I 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 if I see her I’ll get “true” life pictures. I’ll probably hear her before I see her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
That Sammy Shitstains is a disgusting specimen. Ugly on the inside, bleeping repulsive on the outside.
bleeping rough , old sandpaper-faced trollop ....

Her ex wasn't even cold & she was out gallivanting her gash to all& sundry.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Reactions: 8
I genuinely can’t understand why someone young (ish) wears clothes modelled on Dame bleeping Edna (legend 🙌🏻)
That false smile “yes aren’t I a lark, what fun”

Get yourself into some comfies, clean your house & toilet train your kid for duck sake.

Nowhere will be that kid in primary one with a pull up on.

shameful !

Deep down at night when she is in her own thoughts she MUST question what the bleeping point is. No one can be arsed being court jester 24/7 & a tit one at that.
---
I need an oxygen mask! 😂😂 I've nearly wet myself watching that video. People are going to rip the piss out of her dressed like that! 😂😂😂

They are all horrific! 😂😂😂

View attachment 2993951View attachment 2993952View attachment 2993953View attachment 2993954
I once scraped a seagull off the front of my car, feathers & all.
The likeness is uncanny!

• Haha
  • Wow
Thank you :)

However, I don't think the boys are in immediate danger (a bottle of wine on the pool table really isn't screaming child abuse), in the grand scheme of what SS must see and have to deal with?
---

I thought that was Jude?

For some reason all z-fluencer kids are put in nursery before turning a year old?
No I don't think they are in immediate danger, I think the long term psychological/emotional abuse that they are subjected to will cause huge issues in years to come.

Social services are unlikely to ever do anything in the case of Chazza unfortunately!

Reactions: 14
So Matthew puts up the nursery picture with Noah's school jumper and emblem on full display. And includes the nursery worker stood there with her staff id badge on display. I despair, I really do.
Be deleted in no time once they read here. Hi Chazza/Matthew. 👋
Pair of idiots. 🖕

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
May I ask you a question and I apologise for the derail mods. My daughter in law has a early intervention worker involved. I need to inform this worker of some concerns I have. Will the EIW treat this information in confidence?
Yes they absolutely should. You can even tell them that what you're saying is in confidence, but in my experience parents are usually simply told that "concerns have been raised", never disclosing who such concerns have come from.

Reactions: 9
Ucking
So Matthew puts up the nursery picture with Noah's school jumper and emblem on full display. And includes the nursery worker stood there with her staff id badge on display. I despair, I really do.
Be deleted in no time once they read here. Hi Chazza/Matthew. 👋
Pair of idiots. 🖕
bleeping idiots. Everybody knows where that nursery is anyway as its a short walk from their actual house. These two cunts are thick as tit.

Reactions: 9