Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, remember, on a daily basis she tells us she "can't cope can't cope!" It's becoming abundantly clear that she can't bleeping cope. Why she chose to have another cash cow, sorry, child, is beyond me

Reactions: 23
She did say either last week or the week before that he’s only in nappies for bed.
Why is he up prancing about in them then? If only for bed, stick one on him when he actually goes to bed!
She’s such a lazy slovenly woman.

The lack of basic parenting skills is disgraceful but not surprising.
Certain children with disabilities may be in nappies at that age and that’s totally understandable & this is no reflection on them, but as far as I’m aware Noah does not have any health issues ?
Lazy parenting appears to be the only reason that child is still in nappies. There are millions of parents out there who work full time proper jobs, forty plus hours a week who can still manage to toilet train their child before school.
She doesn’t bloody work, that flat arse is anchored to that sofa day in day out, there is absolutely no excuse why that kid is still in nappies.
She should also be removing that iPad, recent scientific studies have shown too much screen time impacts brain/ cognitive development & concentration levels, so it’s no wonder Feral is the way he is.

She’s failed those kids on a massive scale & highlights it all on a daily basis through social media, as if it’s funny. She deserves every single bit of trolling she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The lack of basic parenting skills is disgraceful but not surprising.
Certain children with disabilities may be in nappies at that age and that’s totally understandable & this is no reflection on them, but as far as I’m aware Noah does not have any health issues ?
Lazy parenting appears to be the only reason that child is still in nappies. There are millions of parents out there who work full time proper jobs, forty plus hours a week who can still manage to toilet train their child before school.
She doesn’t bloody work, that flat arse is anchored to that sofa day in day out, there is absolutely no excuse why that kid is still in nappies.
She should also be removing that iPad, recent scientific studies have shown too much screen time impacts brain/ cognitive development & concentration levels, so it’s no wonder Feral is the way he is.

She’s failed those kids on a massive scale & highlights it all on a daily basis through social media, as if it’s funny. She deserves every single bit of trolling she gets.
She’s more interested in the fact people think her tit tanning products stink of off biscuits.
She mentioned it three times,obviously it pissed her off when someone said her products stank.

Reactions: 16
(13/06)

Noah's language at nursery must be appalling when he openly speaks like this - "those bloody slippers" and all the ignorant cretin does is laugh at him. We all know he has dropped the F Bomb several times on a live before so God only knows how bad he is off camera.

• Angry
  • Wow
(13/06)

Noah's language at nursery must be appalling when he openly speaks like this - "those bloody slippers" and all the ignorant cretin does is laugh at him. We all know he has dropped the F Bomb several times on a live before so God only knows how bad he is off camera.

View attachment 2993558
She’s disgusting letting Noah swear.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
(13/06)

View attachment 2993558
Why does she go on and on about putting lots of butter on stuff, she does realise that it’s unhealthy right?

Reactions: 11
@smellyfootballboots
Sorry, I couldn't reply to your comment on the last thread.
I think it varies from area to area, with slightly different processes that all meet the criteria within the childrens act. What I deal with in my line of work are concerns of immediate danger (even with no prior SS involvement), and for the vast majority a strat meeting is held immediately, usually alongside an urgent joint visit. In my area children and family (C&F) assessments come about as a result of a strat meeting, usually in place of a S.47 investigation as the concerns don't meet the threshold.
May I ask you a question and I apologise for the derail mods. My daughter in law has a early intervention worker involved. I need to inform this worker of some concerns I have. Will the EIW treat this information in confidence?

Reactions: 7
I need an oxygen mask! 😂😂 I've nearly wet myself watching that video. People are going to rip the piss out of her dressed like that! 😂😂😂

They are all horrific! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240614-145654~2.png
Screenshot_20240614-145730~2.png
Screenshot_20240614-150014~2.png
Screenshot_20240614-150051~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It is a thing for people to dress like that for Taylor Swift’s concert - I know when she played here in Melbourne, there was thousands of people in the city wearing the sequin dresses, cowboy boots, feather boas etc.

However, Chazza being Chazza always has to go OTT and cheapen everything. Those outfits are tacky AF and she looks absolutely bleeping hideous. She never dresses for her body shape/size, hence why she always looks like a fat, dumpy mess.

IMG_1112.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 20