Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ he's definitely facetuned his face on this. New hook-up photo. 💯

'Time for 'abit'. What's 'abit'. A bit of kerb crawling?

Screenshot_20240627-192148~2.png
Screenshot_20240627-192129~2.png
Screenshot_20240627-192138~2.png

---
What's this, the saggy tits filter?

---
So F1's best mate's mum is her fellow wino. Classy.

I thought you weren't allowed to film at sports day. She's actually blurred out the kids. At last!

charlottedawsy_1719514342398.jpg

charlottedawsy_1719514407644.jpg
charlottedawsy_1719514839312.jpg
charlottedawsy_1719514845077.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How mortifying for her when she has to rename all these DawsySarsy accounts when these 2 knob ends inevitably split up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everyone else doing a normal pose and this eejit prancing about like the usual village idiot that she is
---
Post up showing Nowheres room for the trolls
Chazza it's not the chuffin trolls - no other kid that age in a 4 bed house wirh a bar, dressing room etc does not have a chuffin bedroom of their own.
Stop being selfish he could easily go into that room just stick a bed in it he doesn't need a bloody media wall 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
So is that him finally got his own room

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can't understand why Ferals bedroom has taken so long and STILL isn't finished. No one willing to give it all free eh Chazza?
I've said this often enough but that kid will have left home and had a family of his own by the time it's finished.And it's only a small room too by the looks of it. She gets a massive ott bedroom and dressing room yet the poor lad has a postage stamp for a bedroom. What once was a 6 bedroomed house has been reduced that much the kids suffer for it. Such selfish bastards.

Reactions: 25
So close to self awareness lol of course “psychics” just tell you want you want to hear. They don’t even need to be able to read people anymore because they can just look you up online first. So dense

Reactions: 14
Why does a 3 year old need a media wall? Or even a TV for a bedroom to be complete? A bed and some stuffed toys and curtains surely… I never was allowed a tv in my room as a child, I turned out ok, my child doesn’t have one either. Not saying I’m the best mum at all, but I wouldn’t give my 8 year old a tv in the bedroom… for various reasons. No shade to those that do, but Nowwehh has enough screen time elsewhere. Lazy parenting at it’s finest

Reactions: 25
Why does a 3 year old need a media wall? Or even a TV for a bedroom to be complete? A bed and some stuffed toys and curtains surely… I never was allowed a tv in my room as a child, I turned out ok, my child doesn’t have one either. Not saying I’m the best mum at all, but I wouldn’t give my 8 year old a tv in the bedroom… for various reasons. No shade to those that do, but Nowwehh has enough screen time elsewhere. Lazy parenting at it’s finest
My 18y old doesn’t have a telly in his room! His choice to be fair, we offered when he was about 13 onwards. Oh no, he prefers to literally only sleep in there and has to be where we are at all times. We call him Limpet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Always a big mistake putting a TV in a small child’s bedroom.
I remember the Supernanny TV programme where that woman used to go to homes to sort out naughty kids, they always had a TV in their bedroom and the first thing she used to do was remove it.
F 1 definitely doesn’t need anything to make him even more badly behaved.

Reactions: 17
They're probably hoping Chucky wakes up and gets straight into screen time so he doesn't wake them up so early. There will no doubt be a mini bar in his room also, with Fruit Shoots, Quavers and bars of Dairy Milk. Then he can just get on with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s always grabbing that baby round the throat!
Every time I see him do it, I'm literally shouting stop grabbing him like that. Chazza on the other hand does nothing and does her usual awww and ahhh. Makes me want to grab her round the throat and shake her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They're probably hoping Chucky wakes up and gets straight into screen time so he doesn't wake them up so early. There will no doubt be a mini bar in his room also, with Fruit Shoots, Quavers and bars of Dairy Milk. Then he can just get on with it.
and some fake tan! 😂😂

• Haha
Kim Barnes is rough as duck. She always has a can of Strongbow in her bleeping hand!!!

Tarot reader my bleeping arse!!! 😂😂
---

Gurning Giffen's skanky mother!
I was at a very low point in my life , so low that I actually got sucked into getting a reading done off this woman . OMG ! I've had readings done before with other mediums and let me tell you this woman is the worst of the worst . The 'reading 'lasted all of 20 minutes and afterwards I sat there and cried as I knew I had been scammed . I messaged her telling her how upset I was and asking for my money back but she just blocked me . Horrible fraud of a woman taking advantage of people.

• Wow
  • Sad
I was at a very low point in my life , so low that I actually got sucked into getting a reading done off this woman . OMG ! I've had readings done before with other mediums and let me tell you this woman is the worst of the worst . The 'reading 'lasted all of 20 minutes and afterwards I sat there and cried as I knew I had been scammed . I messaged her telling her how upset I was and asking for my money back but she just blocked me . Horrible fraud of a woman taking advantage of people.
I’d never have a reading done by someone who knows me and my life history anyway - what’s the point as they know all about you so anything they tell you means nothing. What can she say to Chazza? Has your Dad passed? He’s so proud of you and your boys? You were born to be an entertainer 😆 Etc etc. She will tell Chazza exactly what she wants to hear no doubt. I once went to a new Medium for a reading and I booked using a friends name instead of mine. When she started she kept looking at her diary and looking at me. She asked my name so of course I gave my friends name I’d booked under. She then said how odd as the person that had come through for me (a very close relative) was calling me by another name (my real name 😳).

• Wow
  • Heart
I’d never have a reading done by someone who knows me and my life history anyway - what’s the point as they know all about you so anything they tell you means nothing. What can she say to Chazza? Has your Dad passed? He’s so proud of you and your boys? You were born to be an entertainer 😆 Etc etc. She will tell Chazza exactly what she wants to hear no doubt. I once went to a new Medium for a reading and I booked using a friends name instead of mine. When she started she kept looking at her diary and looking at me. She asked my name so of course I gave my friends name I’d booked under. She then said how odd as the person that had come through for me (a very close relative) was calling me by another name (my real name 😳).
This! Plus her son, Giff, telling her all the lesser known details about how she’s feeling, things she’s said etc. such a scam.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's live now flogging her crappy tan products. Looking at the state of her would put me right off. That tan is atrocious.

Screenshot_20240628_160728_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240628_160720_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick