Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at a very low point in my life , so low that I actually got sucked into getting a reading done off this woman . OMG ! I've had readings done before with other mediums and let me tell you this woman is the worst of the worst . The 'reading 'lasted all of 20 minutes and afterwards I sat there and cried as I knew I had been scammed . I messaged her telling her how upset I was and asking for my money back but she just blocked me . Horrible fraud of a woman taking advantage of people.
I'm so angry reading this. I'm so sorry that you went through that. I have studied Tarot and Reiki Healing for years and do the odd reading now and again for friends and family for free. These charlatans make my blood boil. 🤬

Sending you much love. 💗
---
I’d never have a reading done by someone who knows me and my life history anyway - what’s the point as they know all about you so anything they tell you means nothing. What can she say to Chazza? Has your Dad passed? He’s so proud of you and your boys? You were born to be an entertainer 😆 Etc etc. She will tell Chazza exactly what she wants to hear no doubt. I once went to a new Medium for a reading and I booked using a friends name instead of mine. When she started she kept looking at her diary and looking at me. She asked my name so of course I gave my friends name I’d booked under. She then said how odd as the person that had come through for me (a very close relative) was calling me by another name (my real name 😳).
The less you say the better. Then you know its genuine. Sam Giffen's woman of a mother is an alcoholic. Always drinking plus Sam Giffen is a druggy and one of her besties so knows everything about her. I would love to give Chazza a reading and tell her exactly what she doesn't want to hear. All her so-called mates are cling-ons. I am sure they all talk behind her back. As for Pob, he is using her too.

Her life really is one miserable existence. 💯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Looks like J is poorly again, Pob told her to end the live, nursery on the phone and they need to go collect him. Hope he is ok? He is a sweet little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She actually looked pissed in that clip with Jude. Did anybody see the live?

charlottedawsy_1719591910625.jpg
charlottedawsy_1719591920125.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Peacocks have shared her video of her in the swim wear trying to dance, the comments are mixed. 1 person has said she’s giving Britney vibes and I’ve never realised it before but that’s exactly what it is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Peacocks have shared her video of her in the swim wear trying to dance, the comments are mixed. 1 person has said she’s giving Britney vibes and I’ve never realised it before but that’s exactly what it is
And off to Peacocks’ dms and services I go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never known a child to keep getting so ill. No doubt F1 has been sticking his dirty fingers in his mouth again.

Her hygiene is none too great either. 🤢

Screenshot_20240628-203713~2.png

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Again with photographing sick kids… why can’t these instahuns just give their poorly children privacy and quiet, why is she pulling a weird bottom lip out face?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And off to Peacocks’ dms and services I go 😂
Sadly i wouldn't bother, I contacted them after she made the offensive face that is vile. They did reply, which I didn't expect, just saying she was very popular with their customers and they had no say over her behaviour 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Again with photographing sick kids… why can’t these instahuns just give their poorly children privacy and quiet, why is she pulling a weird bottom lip out face?
She’s so weird who takes a picture of their ill child for Instagram who is it for ??? The bottom lip as well… is she checking into hospital on FB. N and J are going to dislike her

Reactions: 15
She couldn't give a toss about him, but it's handy he's ill for the insta awwws and clicks......

bleep

Reactions: 21
These low-brow companies usually do. I've never set foot in a Peacocks. Shithole. 🤬
Hate peacocks,only for cocks.shes just a desperate chav trying to get famous and earn big money.
No way she will survive on instagram,and going back to kim Barnes giffens mother,Kim’s mother was a nasty bitter woman,she was a hooker,and she worked the hotels,Marie was a predator for young men,I was told she taught Sam how to kiss ,sorry but this is true,people don’t forget around lytham,it gets brought up.
And as for the tarot reading it’s fake crap, that kimbo old bimbo witch should see her own future,she had a very weird relationship with Sam,
Chazza was always around Kim witch house,she’s a raging alcoholic and she’s in a relationship with an old decrepit gangster who is in serious debt.

Reactions: 13