Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird,she’s seriously weird,filming Noah just randomly and going arrrh arrrh.
duck me,she’s a reject mother,absolutely shocking mother,get those kids away from those over exploiting parents.
I’m sick of these people being so cruel and greedy,using their children for money.😢

Reactions: 24
You can clearly see him trying to get his arm of him and all she does is the usual awwh and ahhh and a very mild careful. She needs to be more forceful with noah and say no and mean no

Reactions: 25
Weird,she’s seriously weird,filming Noah just randomly and going arrrh arrrh.
duck me,she’s a reject mother,absolutely shocking mother,get those kids away from those over exploiting parents.
I’m sick of these people being so cruel and greedy,using their children for money.😢
It wouldn't matter if one of them was at A&E, she would be posting quicker than three hoe's in a Nissan flying past....

Or doing the funky gibbon , shouting her gob off in A&E ...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
F1 is a nasty little tit shouting fetch to F2 that pissed her off more than F1 putting him in a headlock. 🤣

Reactions: 11
29/06

More roughness from Noah towards Jude. If that poor baby had fallen backwards, he would have smashed his head open on those marble tiles.

As you can clearly see from this clip, Noah wrestles the blue blanket off of Jude, then he throws it down the hallway and then shouts out "FETCH" to him. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
29/06

More roughness from Noah towards Jude. If that poor baby had fallen backwards, he would have smashed his head open on those marble tiles.

As you can clearly see from this clip, Noah wrestles the blue blanket off of Jude, then he throws it down the hallway and then shouts out "FETCH" to him. 🤬

View attachment 3025224
Where or who has he heard saying that to J?
And she posts this tit cause she's got nothing else , same 💩 different wkend

Reactions: 13
Here's her chance to be truely relatable "right guys, so this morning i completely lost my tit at Noah after he strangled Jude for the 500th time despite me repeatedly telling him not to, feel a bit guilty because I completely went off at him but I think it was that and the fact Matt just leaves everything to me, Judes on a sleep regression and refusing anything with nutrition in, feeling pretty isolated being with 2 kids under 4 24/7 and just wish i had a bit more support" rather than this awful "mum lyf" bollocks which seems to be guys i'm so tired because my children are so much FUN and just too DAMN CUTE. This goes for chazza and all the mum influencer knobheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
29/06

View attachment 3025224
Baby Jude clearly had his finger stuck fast into one of the holes in the lacy patterned blanket and Feral was pulling at it, could have seriously injured his finger right there 😣

Reactions: 10
She’s so weird who takes a picture of their ill child for Instagram who is it for ??? The bottom lip as well… is she checking into hospital on FB. N and J are going to dislike her
Lots of people do, unfortunately! Always the last thing on my mind 🙄
---
Vile old woman. She's no lady. 🤢
---
Chazza wants to go to Glastonbury? Seriously laughing here. 😂😂😂 As somebody who has been a few times (when it was good), she would get the piss ripped out of her and torn a new hole. Can you imagine the outfit? 😂😂😂

I would personally piss in a cup and throw it at her!!!!

She's even tagged Dua Lipa in. Freak. 🤡

View attachment 3023245
View attachment 3023246
Pob is quite clearly pissed here, and so is she by the sound of her voice. With a poorly baby in bed upstairs?

Reactions: 9
Can't understand why Ferals bedroom has taken so long and STILL isn't finished. No one willing to give it all free eh Chazza?
I've said this often enough but that kid will have left home and had a family of his own by the time it's finished.And it's only a small room too by the looks of it. She gets a massive ott bedroom and dressing room yet the poor lad has a postage stamp for a bedroom. What once was a 6 bedroomed house has been reduced that much the kids suffer for it. Such selfish bastards.
2 years for such an underwhelming room. Pob could have knocked that together in half a day!

Grifters gonna grift!
---
Looks like the comments on the peacocks post with her have been turned off
They are on for me - all bot with few followers and following 1000's commenting - all positive (obviously she's paid for them!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9