Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(29/06)

They might look like four normal photos but look closely at the first one - top left.

You can clearly see that Noah is on Jude's back. Noah's foot is clearly OFF THE FLOOR meaning that Jude is BEARING ALL OF NOAH'S WEIGHT ON HIS LITTLE BACK!

YET AGAIN, CHAZZA IS TOO PRE-OCCUPIED WITH HER PHONE. THAT BABY IS GOING TO GET SERIOUSLY HURT SOON. 🤬

Screenshot_20240629-231356~3.png
Screenshot_20240630-113615~3.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just catching up been on other threads. My fanny has just fallen off so thanks 🤣🤣
He has no sexual aura whatsoever. I was in hysterics when those girls on the game came onto the thread , talking about having sex with him 😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀
Small, very vanilla

I'm off to re-read the excellent Tattle Wiki 😃😃😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Same tit, different day and no sign of Pob.

Reactions: 5
You can see the baby becoming a bit distressed when he keeps his arms around his neck! That’s actually very uncomfortable to watch.What is wrong with her?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
29/06

More roughness from Noah towards Jude. If that poor baby had fallen backwards, he would have smashed his head open on those marble tiles.

As you can clearly see from this clip, Noah wrestles the blue blanket off of Jude, then he throws it down the hallway and then shouts out "FETCH" to him. 🤬

View attachment 3025224
Shouts "Fetch" aggressively as though the bairn is a bleeping dog. 😬 And this wanker let's him get away with it time and time again.

Reactions: 17
(29/06)

They might look like four normal photos but look closely at the first one - top left.

You can clearly see that Noah is on Jude's back. Noah's foot is clearly OFF THE FLOOR meaning that Jude is BEARING ALL OF NOAH'S WEIGHT ON HIS LITTLE BACK!

YET AGAIN, CHAZZA IS TOO PRE-OCCUPIED WITH HER PHONE. THAT BABY IS GOING TO GET SERIOUSLY HURT SOON. 🤬

View attachment 3025650View attachment 3025651
It looks like he's on his knee? Not saying his behaviour is acceptable or 'cute' but I'd say his weight is distributed on his knee and shoulder

Reactions: 8
Shouts "Fetch" aggressively as though the bairn is a bleeping dog. 😬 And this wanker let's him get away with it time and time again.
She was more pissed off with that than all the grabbing and pulling that N does with J, 3 or 4 times she said ''he's not a dog Noah'', even inserted a bloody in there at the end!

Reactions: 6
29/06

More roughness from Noah towards Jude. If that poor baby had fallen backwards, he would have smashed his head open on those marble tiles.

As you can clearly see from this clip, Noah wrestles the blue blanket off of Jude, then he throws it down the hallway and then shouts out "FETCH" to him. 🤬

View attachment 3025224
He was determined to get the blue blanket of him, you could see it in his face and there was a nastiness there as well. I hate saying that about a child but it's the truth, unfortunately its his mother's doing.
As for the fetch part I really am lost for words this time. They don't have a dog so how did noah know what this meant

Reactions: 13
It looks like he's on his knee? Not saying his behaviour is acceptable or 'cute' but I'd say his weight is distributed on his knee and shoulder
I just hate the fact she's too pre-occupied with eye-bleeping herself. That baby will seriously get hurt soon.
---
Looks like she's off out again to get pissed and stuff her face.

Screenshot_20240630-145727~2.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
That 1st video is quite sad that F1 knows exactly how to face duck the camera, telling Judy to look at the camera, as he knows that how to get chazza attention.
Both are 2 performing monkeys

I’m assuming the 2 of them are sleeping in her bed with her as I don’t believe Judy is in his own bed & she brings him in to her & F1.
---
Peacocks have removed all the negative comments from her post on their page.

So bad.
There’s a surprise! Wonder how many dms they received about her. They’ve not replied to mine 😂

Reactions: 13
She really is a joke. About 15 stone in reality then posts ludicrous online photoshopped pics of herself?

Reactions: 6
I fear things will ramp up between the two boys when Jude starts to clock Noah back and likely fighting between the two…

Reactions: 14
Who calls their children their besties 🤮 saddo. Agree with other posters if she was honest about her life and weight she’d be more relatable. Her content is so false and boring, surely she’s tired of keeping up the act she’s 5 stone lighter than she actually is, wealthy and in happy relationship

Who calls their children their besties 🤮 saddo. Agree with other posters if she was honest about her life and weight she’d be more relatable. Her content is so false and boring, surely she’s tired of keeping up the act she’s 5 stone lighter than she actually is, wealthy and in happy relationship
She used to be more honest about her weight when she was pushing the "chunkeh but funkeh" narrative. She's switched it up since then because she got herself on the skinneh jabs and pretended she was bang into health and fitness.🥴

Shes currently trying to repeat the same narrative but she is struggling this time around.. maybe because ozempic has met it's match with this greedy bastard.. so she heavily relies on angles and filters.

It's ok though because she can only lie to herself for so long. Imagine when she's 40 ! She'll be HUGE! 😂

The karma train is coming CHOO CHUFFING CHOOOOO 🚂

• Haha