Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Please please please tell me she ISNT doing a media wall in her 3 year old bedroom. Please tell.me said media wall isn't all black wood. How dark is his room going to be when it should be bright and colourful and NOT have a media wall in it

I really do despair with this woman she really does not have a clue about anything. She lives on a different planet to the rest of us

Reactions: 22
Please please please tell me she ISNT doing a media wall in her 3 year old bedroom. Please tell.me said media wall isn't all black wood. How dark is his room going to be when it should be bright and colourful and NOT have a media wall in it

I really do despair with this woman she really does not have a clue about anything. She lives on a different planet to the rest of us
What’s a media wall ?
---
👀 Pob’s bedroom really x
Black and gold room for a young boy,oh come on chazza you absolute selfish twit,it’s for her and her only,it’s obviously to show of on instagram.

All that little boy cared about in that video was his own space, with a tv & bed. Not his clothes, wardrobe, vintage car, bedside tables, giraffe from the old house. No excuse Chazza for it to have taken this long to provide your son with a bedroom shame on you! Clearly ran out of money to finish it, so now scrounging on the gram for something to finish it. SS have definitely got to her this time.

Reactions: 19
All that little boy cared about in that video was his own space, with a tv & bed. Not his clothes, wardrobe, vintage car, bedside tables, giraffe from the old house. No excuse Chazza for it to have taken this long to provide your son with a bedroom shame on you! Clearly ran out of money to finish it, so now scrounging on the gram for something to finish it. SS have definitely got to her this time.
I would be extremely embarrassed if that was me,I would come of Instagram immediately,especially the fact that social services were calling me,and as for Noah basically having an adult’s bedroom that’s just ridiculous.
Bunk beds and toys is all that is needed.
Stupid bleep.

Reactions: 20

I remember her doing a tv interview for ex on the beach and she just kept on saying” I’m an idiot I’m an idiot me”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know she waits for things to be gifted but she had her own dressing room and bar completed as well as her own bedroom so has no excuse. They say that they’re waiting for man to come back to finish off Noah’s room probably because he won’t do it for free eh Chazza. Poor kid still sleeping with his mother.

Reactions: 16
More undeclared ads. It's a full-time job reporting her. From what I've seen of F1's bedroom it's awful.

charlottedawsy_1719493525665.jpg

Reactions: 4
Kim
More undeclared ads. It's a full-time job reporting her. From what I've seen of F1's bedroom it's awful.

View attachment 3020014
View attachment 3020015
View attachment 3020016
View attachment 3020017
View attachment 3020020
View attachment 3020021
tarot card fraud reading by giffens mother 😂😂😂
She’s a nasty fraud thick witch aswell,chazza saying it’s not an ad but goes on to make it an ad.
She contradicts everything she advertises,she’s actually saying it’s all hocus pocus because she said,if you want to be comforted by the things you want to hear.
Jesus she doesn’t make sense at all.
Thick ugly munter,and Kim Barnes is an absolute bleep

• Haha
Kim

She’s a nasty fraud thick witch aswell,chazza saying it’s not an ad but goes on to make it an ad.
She contradicts everything she advertises,she’s actually saying it’s all hocus pocus because she said,if you want to be comforted by the things you want to hear.
Who is kim Barnes?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kim

Kim Barnes is rough as duck. She always has a can of Strongbow in her bleeping hand!!!

Tarot reader my bleeping arse!!! 😂😂
---
Who is kim Barnes?
Gurning Giffen's skanky mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Noah's bedroom has been half done for months judging by the layer of dust on everything in there. It looks nothing like a little boy's room, she'll probably put a bar in it as well as a massive telly!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So she has run out of eyelash glue. It's a nursery school sports day for God's sake just put a lick of mascara and go out the door. Who the duck is she trying to impress.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she has run out of eyelash glue. It's a nursery school sports day for God's sake just put a lick of mascara and go out the door. Who the duck is she trying to impress.
Probably to attract a fella because Pob bleeping hates her! 😂
---
I just went for a nose at Noah’s bedroom and happened upon this… any one has any insider info? View attachment 3020251
That account has been there for a few years now. That picture is an old one of their old house in Leigh.

Reactions: 11