Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won’t be long before a serious accident happens with her lazy parenting. The fact N is allowed to go into J room and climb in his cot, whilst she sleeps or sits watching it on a monitor instead of doing something about it. J will soon copy N climbing in and out the cot. It looks like J is going to be a big lad and will hopefully put N in his place soon.

Her shite on Vinted not selling, 237 items for sale, her shite tan and diet scam can’t be paying the mortgage. The way she dancing around the other day in her underwear, is probably the only way she will make any future money on Only Fans 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus's christ those spaniels ears are well droopy, be dragging on the floor behind her as she walks.

fotor_1719416525278.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see the post with the belleh blaster pics and a few people called her out because one was a tummy tuck? I can't find it now and I'm menopausal so I could have fuckin imagined it! I don't think I did tho🫣😰🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wiki Ref: 17/06/24

Another Zoom Meeting tomorrow night after another two 'recruits' have joined the 'travel scheme'. "Let's have a tipple". 🙄 She definitely has a drink problem and no doubt they will put her on mute again because she just embarrasses herself and chats utter tit.

View attachment 3001424
View attachment 3001426
View attachment 3001427
View attachment 3001428
View attachment 3001429
View attachment 3001430
With a bit of luck she will make herself enough “money through” travel to get her bottom set of turkey teeth.

Can she not get a sponny? Too irrelevant?

Charlotte seriously, save up. It’s an investment!

You wouldn’t get one ear pierced, one boob done..eat one finger of a Kit Kat so why why did you only get the top done?

Those pearly whites are duck all when the downstairs neighbours in the same mouth resemble a row of condemned houses. 🦷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I thought she swore by Epionce. No more freebies from them then?

charlottedawsy_1719437736216.jpg

Reactions: 3
View attachment 3009820View attachment 3009821View attachment 3009822View attachment 3009823View attachment 3009824

She’s about as sexy as a used tampon. Probably smells like one too.

Her total lack of muscle tone is really noticeable for someone who exercises regularly 🤥 Notice in every one of these she has pulled the knickers right up to hold in her fat gut. Her legs are nowhere near as slim as she photoshops them to be either - she’s dumpy, saggy and has a gut the size of a tyre due to all the processed food and alcohol she puts into her gob and the fact she does ZERO exercise.

Holy duck why ?
Why the bleeping duck would anyone need to see this?
“Chazza baby, work it, talk to the camera, if you could just squat down and pretend you’re taking a tit📸Perfect 👌🏻

I would be bleeping raging if my man sat on the sofa looking that unimpressed at me parading about in bikinis.

He’s just not that into you doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Post up showing Nowheres room for the trolls
Chazza it's not the chuffin trolls - no other kid that age in a 4 bed house wirh a bar, dressing room etc does not have a chuffin bedroom of their own.
Stop being selfish he could easily go into that room just stick a bed in it he doesn't need a bloody media wall 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 25
Post up showing Nowheres room for the trolls
Chazza it's not the chuffin trolls - no other kid that age in a 4 bed house wirh a bar, dressing room etc does not have a chuffin bedroom of their own.
Stop being selfish he could easily go into that room just stick a bed in it he doesn't need a bloody media wall 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I can’t be arsed watching her content but please tell me she isn’t putting in a media wall for a 3 year old ffs.

Reactions: 17
Don’t these companies ever learn, Chazza advertising some new serum with a nice tit stained looking hand🤮
She's is so bad at selling, she clearly hasn't been using it or know what it is meant to do!
All these low end ads she's doing is because she's signed up to some Event PR company - that's why she showing up to the opening of an envelope!

NB: Obviously, on the drink the night before as those saggy eyebags are next level!

1719473587764.png

1719473640672.png

1719473710908.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Apparently f1s room is going to be black and gold....sounds like something Tony Montana from Scarface would have not a little boy!
I do feel for those kids.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28