Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing lasts forever 😂😂😂
---
She used to be more honest about her weight when she was pushing the "chunkeh but funkeh" narrative. She's switched it up since then because she got herself on the skinneh jabs and pretended she was bang into health and fitness.🥴

Shes currently trying to repeat the same narrative but she is struggling this time around.. maybe because ozempic has met it's match with this greedy bastard.. so she heavily relies on angles and filters.

It's ok though because she can only lie to herself for so long. Imagine when she's 40 ! She'll be HUGE! 😂

The karma train is coming CHOO CHUFFING CHOOOOO 🚂
Sad that these cunts hustle the diet tit,just to earn money,they eat out all the time.
Delete these cunts accounts,
Life’s for living,obviously just don’t get to fat.😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Stop this behaviour and nip it in the bud right now Chazza ffs. That poor bairn is being strangled at every opportunity and he clearly doesn't like it. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Screenshot_20240630_234211_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240630_234234_Gallery.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wiki Ref: 19/06/24

Reactions: 3
Wiki Ref: 21/06/24

*WARNING*
This video clip is only fit for people with very strong stomachs. Peacock's, have you gone absolutely insane allowing this utterly embarrassing beast to do an ad for you, let alone put this on your Instagram page? 🤢

Utterly revolting. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Still in a nappy
Hoooollld up. Now I'm not one for defending Chaz but my two were in nappies AT NIGHT for years, and they were toilet trained (in the day) since they were 2years old. Night nappies are one thing IF that's the case here. I want to give her the benefit purely based on my own personal experience.

Reactions: 11
Nothing lasts forever 😂😂😂
---

Sad that these cunts hustle the diet tit,just to earn money,they eat out all the time.
Delete these cunts accounts,
Life’s for living,obviously just don’t get to fat.😂
People like Chazza must make their true followers so crap about themselves when they see the (filtered) photos of her slimmer self. Vicky Pattison is another one who filters but she must also be having Ozempic injections as rarely exercises, unless it’s a free PT, constantly stuffs her face and drinks a lot. I know if I had her lifestyle I’d be big!

Reactions: 15
Hoooollld up. Now I'm not one for defending Chaz but my two were in nappies AT NIGHT for years, and they were toilet trained (in the day) since they were 2years old. Night nappies are one thing IF that's the case here. I want to give her the benefit purely based on my own personal experience.
My toddler is also 3 and fully toilet trained during the day but still in a nappy at night. I don’t think that’s the issue here - the issue is she has made zero attempt at potty training ( that we have seen, which is odd considering she overshares everything ) and she has on numerous occasions filmed him running round during the day in a piss soaked nappy, when he is almost 4 years old. She doesn’t deserve your benefit of the doubt, please don’t give it her 😂

Reactions: 19
Peacocks have removed all the negative comments from her post on their page.

So bad.
How Charlotte can claim she is 'real' when she can't bear to read any negativity, is beyond me!
---
I fear things will ramp up between the two boys when Jude starts to clock Noah back and likely fighting between the two…
100%. I remember my health visitor saying that the older child is normally ok until the younger one starts getting mobile and into their toys etc. We know now, that F1 wasn't too happy about having a sibling in the first place - time will tell

Last edited:
Stop this behaviour and nip it in the bud right now Chazza ffs. That poor bairn is being strangled at every opportunity and he clearly doesn't like it. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

She couldn't care less. Too busy eating chips and begging/scrounging online. She was dragged up, now they are being dragged up. History repeating itself.....
If one of the other ends up in A&E all you'd see is her bleeping stupid pan-face on an online post , sad-boated.

Reactions: 14
She couldn't care less. Too busy eating chips and begging/scrounging online. She was dragged up, now they are being dragged up. History repeating itself.....
If one of the other ends up in A&E all you'd see is her bleeping stupid pan-face on an online post , sad-boated.
Add to that eye fuckin herself and filtering herself to fuckery but what she troughs is all on plan dontcha know

Reactions: 9
Wiki Ref: 22/06/24

Chazza's full advert for ALDI with Matt being dragged along. Strange that ALDI chose her to do an advert for them - you will see below why.

On the 10/01/23, Chazza was making fun out of Matt for doing a food diary, which just goes to show what an absolute scam her Bellehblaster Plan is.

Furthermore, when Matt mentioned that he had bought food items out of ALDI, she mocked him whilst roaring with laughter and her response to him was "WATCHING THE PENNIES THEN?"

Oh dear ALDI, do your research before you pay idiots like her to do adverts for your company!

Reactions: 11
I don’t see what she finds funny? Matt clearly enjoys to exercise & eat well, just proves how much of scam her diet plan is. She clearly dose not do either, feeds the kids crap all day, whilst sitting on her pancake arse all day and allowing Feral to wrestle J. Matt would do well as personal trainer and selling a balanced diet plan.

I don’t see what she finds funny? Matt clearly enjoys to exercise & eat well, just proves how much of scam her diet plan is. She clearly dose not do either, feeds the kids crap all day, whilst sitting on her pancake arse all day and allowing Feral to wrestle J. Matt would do well as personal trainer and selling a balanced diet plan.
Shows just how ignorant she is about nutrition. Also looking down her nose about shopping at ALDI.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why don’t these companies do due diligence before giving her a platform. Yes I’m looking at you Peacocks, Warburton’s and ALDI 🙄

Reactions: 18