Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Jude being fed cheesy wotsits he doesn’t stand a chance but I hope when he’s older he thumps his brother. Sneaky little tit F1 is pushing him with his foot while Chazza tries to get Jude to stand. Wonder what else he does when not on camera.
And the skank just ignores it all. Those kids are fucked with those two cunts as "parents".
---
View attachment 3002414
Chazza turn round and let us all see your size 10 zipped up at the back, it’s only fair since the previous 2 pics are from the back 🤔
That 'Now' photo is so photoshopped it's ridiculous. False advertising at it's finest.

Reactions: 16
When Matt says he loves her feet😂🤢
Proper made me lol but even more funny was when he changed it and said your personality and she sounded really touched “really, my personality” he was defo being sarcastic tho, he really can’t stand her can he

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"My dad would have loved you Taylor"
Fecking hell, if Taylor doesn’t have enough going on with her Eras Tour, keeping up the Kardashian beef, shagging her new hot boyfriend, re-recording her albums, now she joined the dawsy-sarsys!! They’ve more chance of raising Les from the dead than Taylor even speaking to massive bunion feet!!

This is something else though, trying to trade off Taylor! Next she will be getting TayTay to pay £150 And join dawsysarsytravels 🤣 I wonder if she will get a discount as she has her own jet? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Noah still in a nappeh.

How old is he?
She says he only needs them on a night. I know all kids develop at different rates, but parents should urge and encourage when the time is right, but surely he should have at least Pull Ups on to make the process easier for him!

Reactions: 15
So she reckons there were over 40 people on the zoom chat last night...

Mugs.

Reactions: 6
Now why don’t I believe it was 40 people 🤔 🧐 🤨

She’s not getting DMs either well maybe because nobody is messaging you Chazza?
It's all bullshit. Why can't she do anything without a 'tipple'. Oh yeah that's right, she's a pisshead like her mother.

The ASA must have been onto her as she's started putting #myownbrand #ad on some of her stories. I'm still reporting the ones she's missed off.

Reactions: 15
---
How the F would know that it was 40 people? Chazza can’t count up to 3 minutes to was off her shite tan 🤣 Stick to stuffing your face, gurning & pretending your a size 10 because you will never be a travel expert. 🤣
When she's in Spain, she says she's in Español, but that's the language - she is actually in Españia, which is the country.

Thick as tit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
An advert for 'Fussy' Deodorant. You can 'get fucked' at those ridiculous prices. Dame Edna would be proud of that ridiculous outfit she has on!

Screenshot_20240619-104442~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
More unsellable rubbish.

The delusionment and grand sense of entitlement these twats have....

Reactions: 13
no. It makes me wonder how she managed to not drink a drop when she was pregnant. I bet she was still knocking back a few wines during both pregnancies.
I’m sure she was snapped on a couple of events or meals out with alcohol in front of her as she panned round with her camera. She used to say it was alcohol free….

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9