Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Jude dressed up like that and Pob looks a bleeping mess. Are they the only t-shirt and jeans he owns? She seriously needs to stop with the photoshopping. She's getting as pathetic as Lauren Goodger. 🤢

charlottedawsy_1718836035545.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718836050801.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She's like a leftover from London Weekend Television ,circa 1972 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fuuuuck me! Maybe it’s my age (or the fact I wouldn’t be seen dead in those fugly shoes) but Barreh, or maybe Billeh looks squished to death up on here!! Not if I had to walk barefoot through dog tit would I try squeeze my flappers into a shoe that would cause agony! 🩸

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her feet will be so bad from squeezing her feet into too small shoes, she thinks she’s a dress size 10, so she probably thinks she’s a shoe size 4. Daft bint

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah sorry, no chuffin way, not buying that that is her now picture, now. Not a chance. She’s used an old one from Jan 23 when she wore the dress previously. Her bloody hair isn’t even the same on that now picture as it bloody is now!!!! She’s is such a fraud. If people fall for her shite, it’s on them.

I think I lost a few brain cells scrolling back on all her shite, but I knew I’d seen that dress before.

I’m putting money on her having had the 4 month Allurion Balloon, if she was exercising she’d have some form of muscle tone, but she hasn’t.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Nah sorry, no chuffin way, not buying that that is her now picture, now. Not a chance. She’s used an old one from Jan 23 when she wore the dress previously. Her bloody hair isn’t even the same on that now picture as it bloody is now!!!! She’s is such a fraud. If people fall for her shite, it’s on them.

I think I lost a few brain cells scrolling back on all her shite, but I knew I’d seen that dress before.

I’m putting money on her having had the 4 month Allurion Balloon, if she was exercising she’d have some form of muscle tone, but she hasn’t.
Remember when she’d lost loads of weight after Noah but said she’d explain all and after the Christmas what a surprise, it was down to her new slimming/exercise plan. When she did the promo shots in her gym gear it was very clear then she’d not exercised but just lost weight and that it was likely down to tablets than being healthy. How she gets away with the scam is beyond me!

Reactions: 12
Ha ha.

What a cock up.

Chaz, you forgot that you now have a lighter streak in the front of your hair.

That last photo is a very old one.

What a muppet.

Reactions: 16
He's nicked them out of their Local Harvester to wear 😃😃

They used to hold chips 🍟 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's nicked them out of their Local Harvester to wear 😃😃

They used to hold chips 🍟 😆😆😆😆💀
If he's not wearing airwick plug ins on his feet, it's wicker baskets 🤣

It's like hes been watching too much 5 minute crafts. What next? Two of Chazzas tanning mits on his feet? Hideous man.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mateus Rose wine bottle wicker baskets from the 1970s 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good God, what an awful photo. What an unfortunate looking couple of pricks. No wonder the children look odd as a result of bad genes.

Screenshot_20240620-154846~2.png
Screenshot_20240620-154854~2.png

---
All 'on Plan' is it Chazza? Christ Pob looks like a spare part at this event. Dressed up like a teenager and so bleeping gormless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7