Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shops at m and s,Aldi you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Wiki Ref: 22/06/24

Chazza's full advert for ALDI with Matt being dragged along. Strange that ALDI chose her to do an advert for them - you will see below why.

View attachment 3028166

On the 10/01/23, Chazza was making fun out of Matt for doing a food diary, which just goes to show what an absolute scam her Bellehblaster Plan is.

Furthermore, when Matt mentioned that he had bought food items out of ALDI, she mocked him whilst roaring with laughter and her response to him was "WATCHING THE PENNIES THEN?"

Oh dear ALDI, do your research before you pay idiots like her to do adverts for your company!

View attachment 3028158
View attachment 3028161
View attachment 3028163
yep that’s been done years ago chazza,duck me showing her desperate need for money even more😂😂😂😂keep it coming chazza luv,oh tarot kim says please pick up some paper as she needs to make some new tarot cards.
He he

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wiki Ref: 22/06/24

Chazza's full advert for ALDI with Matt being dragged along. Strange that ALDI chose her to do an advert for them - you will see below why.

View attachment 3028166

On the 10/01/23, Chazza was making fun out of Matt for doing a food diary, which just goes to show what an absolute scam her Bellehblaster Plan is.

Furthermore, when Matt mentioned that he had bought food items out of ALDI, she mocked him whilst roaring with laughter and her response to him was "WATCHING THE PENNIES THEN?"

Oh dear ALDI, do your research before you pay idiots like her to do adverts for your company!

View attachment 3028158
View attachment 3028161
View attachment 3028163
In the third vid he says “I’ve got to do this diet every day” something she clearly doesn’t understand at all. Obviously her belleh blaster is so good you only need to diet for 4 hours a week. But seriously, he’s really trying to explain it to her, and she’s being a c*nt about it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Taking the piss out of his Aldi protein yogurt when Aldi have just kept her electric on for another month with that tit ad of her skipping about the store.
Laughing at him actually tracking food and macros and staying accountable when she sits like a deflated flump on the sofa, wheezing and snorting and probably stuffing family size packs of choc choc and skips in her face and pretending she follows her own scam.
bleeping Bec Bec

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Taking the piss out of his Aldi protein yogurt when Aldi have just kept her electric on for another month with that tit ad of her skipping about the store.
Laughing at him actually tracking food and macros and staying accountable when she sits like a deflated flump on the sofa, wheezing and snorting and probably stuffing family size packs of choc choc and skips in her face and pretending she follows her own scam.
bleeping Bec Bec
She’s just a big pig,loud obnoxious pig.
She doesn’t even shop there,it’s either booths,or m and s.
Honestly she’s such a scam artist,how can people not see through her is beyond me.
Her followers must be as thick as mince.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
(02/07)

Her content is just literally rinse and repeat now. Same tit, different day. Have you seen the belly on her? There is no way on God's earth that she is 'maintaining the weight loss at a size 10'.

Bullshit baffles dense brains. 💯

charlottedawsy_1719968326519.jpg

charlottedawsy_1719968412050.jpg

charlottedawsy_1719968470143.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She really needs to stop making out that she looks amazing when she’s got that fake tan on. It’s absolutely bleeping awful. She is literally bright orange, it’s patchy as duck, it does not look good at all. I don’t know any 30 year old woman who fannies around every other night putting fake tan on, it’s pathetic - I used to obsess over being faketanned when I was 18 - that was almost 15 years ago!! I don’t even think young girls are into it much anymore? You don’t see as many orange hands and neck patches as you did when I was younger 😂 She honestly needs to grow up, there’s something inherently wrong with her. Who goes to a concert on bleeping Lytham Green dressed like that - bright orange with a curly blow dry! She’s a complete laughing stock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
“How many times in a day do you think he says mummy guys?”. Perhaps if you actually interacted with your child properly and every single bleeping interaction wasn’t done via a screen and for strangers he wouldn’t NEED to keep trying to get your attention in whatever way he can. She is beyond thick, what she is doing to those poor children is abusive and so damaging.

Those poor children have every single waking moment recorded and their mum talks to them through a phone screen rather than directly and with eye contact and that would be damaging for any child. The fact she pimps that footage out for millions of strangers is despicable. If social services are not involved they absolutely should be. Right now the children don’t really understand but I can’t imagine how damaging it will be for them as they get older and the content for public consumption just keeps churning out. Literally hundreds of hours worth of what should be personal moments out there forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bloody knew she’d be going to see Shania! Oh my word I hope I see her! Footage will be provided for all you belters if I do! 🤣🤣🤣
They are in the vip area,she was gifted the tickets.
I was told by one of the cuffe family,cuffe are who run the festival.
I’m not going that night thank god.

Reactions: 11
“How many times in a day do you think he says mummy guys?”. Perhaps if you actually interacted with your child properly and every single bleeping interaction wasn’t done via a screen and for strangers he wouldn’t NEED to keep trying to get your attention in whatever way he can. She is beyond thick, what she is doing to those poor children is abusive and so damaging.

Those poor children have every single waking moment recorded and their mum talks to them through a phone screen rather than directly and with eye contact and that would be damaging for any child. The fact she pimps that footage out for millions of strangers is despicable. If social services are not involved they absolutely should be. Right now the children don’t really understand but I can’t imagine how damaging it will be for them as they get older and the content for public consumption just keeps churning out. Literally hundreds of hours worth of what should be personal moments out there forever.
It’s awful. Those latest stories, it’s either Noah or her scammy ads. She has no content without the kids and it’s sickening that they are being used liked that.

Reactions: 12
Why is she filming Noah in his underwear while watching a film,she’s really one loopy little bastard of a mother.
God knows we’re that boy’s images are ending up,she is the most vile mother going,nothing on Karen Matthews this bleep.

Reactions: 20
She is so predictable, sits on her arse all day laughing at someone that tracks food, exercises & shops in Aldi. You should take a leaf out of Pobs book Chazza, you might learn something. Leaves the kids to do what they please, hence ss referrals because she is a shite parent. Yet will jump off the couch Thursday for hair & make up, reel to show us serval £500 dresses (but can’t provide a bed for her child) She will do her best Shania Twain impression, in Chazza world that means slut dropping in her size 14 dress (sorry I meant 10) with a cowboy hat. Then off to event with her free tickets, coked up with the Lytham massive. We see you Chazza 👀

Reactions: 22
bleeping Bec Bec
I shop in Aldi, think I’ll send them an email and say she’s slagging off their food etc yet getting paid to promote it. The sooner all these complained pull the plug on her the better

Reactions: 22
I shop in Aldi, think I’ll send them an email and say she’s slagging off their food etc yet getting paid to promote it. The sooner all these complained pull the plug on her the better
Laughing and mocking ‘watching your pennies’ straight after he says Aldi yogurt, when she’s just been promoting their affordability and taking a cheque from them. She’s just a dick.

Reactions: 19
She is so predictable, sits on her arse all day laughing at someone that tracks food, exercises & shops in Aldi. You should take a leaf out of Pobs book Chazza, you might learn something. Leaves the kids to do what they please, hence ss referrals because she is a shite parent. Yet will jump off the couch Thursday for hair & make up, reel to show us serval £500 dresses (but can’t provide a bed for her child) She will do her best Shania Twain impression, in Chazza world that means slut dropping in her size 14 dress (sorry I meant 10) with a cowboy hat. Then off to event with her free tickets, coked up with the Lytham massive. We see you Chazza 👀
No doubt she will tag shania the same way she did Taylor swift and make out her dead dad would’ve loved shania

• Haha
Reactions: 19