Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow all those people finding this picture funny,it’s absolutely brilliant krm2011
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I spent far too much time chuckling to myself while making it 🀣🀣🀣🀣

I wouldn't put it past her she's a fruit loop who associates everything with her Dad, so putting Taylor Swift with him isn't that far a stretch for her 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like she's out stuffing her face and on the piss again with the ket heads. No wonder she's not 'weighing in' for a few weeks.

Loving the fact that Pob exposed her Uber Eats last night. She probably has one every day because she doesn't cook. All 'on Plan'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wiki Ref: 17/06/24

Another Zoom Meeting tomorrow night after another two 'recruits' have joined the 'travel scheme'. "Let's have a tipple". πŸ™„ She definitely has a drink problem and no doubt they will put her on mute again because she just embarrasses herself and chats utter tit.

View attachment 3001424
View attachment 3001426
View attachment 3001427
View attachment 3001428
View attachment 3001429
View attachment 3001430
Thing is with it these scammy lives, is she comes on with the kids, shouts a lot, repeats her crappy, unknowledgeable spiel - which is word for word the first paragraph of her first post about it. More of the same uninformative nothingness as what she puts on her posts - then they get fed up and mute her.

They are using her for mugs who are willing to cough up the joining fee - but there is no way you could have Chazza as your lead because she is not only unprofessional, she doesn't have a clue - she doesn't actually know how you would make money with it.

That's pretty dangerous. The two women who actually run it are fully compus mentos, but still push the possible lifestyle over the actual work. It's all smoke and mirrors and, I would think very difficult to make a liveable wage from it.

They don't tell you how to are going to actually get customers to book for - you are completely on your own. Charlotte is just a mug, trying to scam other mugs. That Β£150 is split at least 3 ways, most of it's not gone in Charlotte's pocket (Yay!)
---
What a stunna!πŸ˜‚

Matt likes her face!😱
---
Matt likes her face😱😱😱

What a stunna!πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a "travel expert" that they're going back to Pob's parents' tiny apartment in Majorca soon. I wonder if Dazza the Anus Flasher is tagging along again?
Exactly my thoughts,the absolute fanny flap,she’s insufferable.
Pobs family absolutely dislike her πŸ˜‰
---
Thing is with it these scammy lives, is she comes on with the kids, shouts a lot, repeats her crappy, unknowledgeable spiel - which is word for word the first paragraph of her first post about it. More of the same uninformative nothingness as what she puts on her posts - then they get fed up and mute her.

They are using her for mugs who are willing to cough up the joining fee - but there is no way you could have Chazza as your lead because she is not only unprofessional, she doesn't have a clue - she doesn't actually know how you would make money with it.

That's pretty dangerous. The two women who actually run it are fully compus mentos, but still push the possible lifestyle over the actual work. It's all smoke and mirrors and, I would think very difficult to make a liveable wage from it.

They don't tell you how to are going to actually get customers to book for - you are completely on your own. Charlotte is just a mug, trying to scam other mugs. That Β£150 is split at least 3 ways, most of it's not gone in Charlotte's pocket (Yay!)
---
What a stunna!πŸ˜‚

Matt likes her face!😱
---
Matt likes her face😱😱😱

What a stunna!πŸ˜‚
Jesus she’s an ugly duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

---
What a stunna!πŸ˜‚

Matt likes her face!😱
---
Matt likes her face😱😱😱

What a stunna!πŸ˜‚
'Pob likes her face' and 'her bunions'. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Honestly, he really is just taking the piss out of the pan-faced bleep at this point. I very much doubt they are back sleeping together with F1 in the middle of them.

He's purely using her and he doesn't care as he's dipping his wick with any old tart drunk enough to do so!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Honestly, he really is just taking the piss out of the pan-faced bleep at this point. I very much doubt they are back sleeping together with F1 in the middle of them.

He's purely using her and he doesn't care as he's dipping his wick with any old tart drunk enough to do so!

Sure, he doesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh just shut up you utter moron. Literally rinse and repeat with her. Thick as mince. 🀑

Absolutely no regard for other customers. 🀬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She never dresses appropriately for any occasion, it looks bloody freezing and she’s in a size 10 dress showing off her rolls 🀣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
charlottedawsy_1718736139410.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718736147886.jpg

charlottedawsy_1718736222943.jpg

charlottedawsy_1718736245177.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718736253783.jpg

charlottedawsy_1718736619611.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
This will be yet another disaster no doubt. There's no use her pretending she won't drink. twit.

Reactions: 4
Poor Jude being fed cheesy wotsits he doesn’t stand a chance but I hope when he’s older he thumps his brother. Sneaky little tit F1 is pushing him with his foot while Chazza tries to get Jude to stand. Wonder what else he does when not on camera.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

---
What a stunna!πŸ˜‚

Matt likes her face!😱
---
Matt likes her face😱😱😱

What a stunna!πŸ˜‚
Jesus Christ!! Where have her eyes gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_1493.jpeg

Chazza turn round and let us all see your size 10 zipped up at the back, it’s only fair since the previous 2 pics are from the back πŸ€”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17