Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no. It makes me wonder how she managed to not drink a drop when she was pregnant. I bet she was still knocking back a few wines during both pregnancies.
She definitely was drinking when pregnant. Plenty of screenshots in the Wiki. 💯
---
I’m sure she was snapped on a couple of events or meals out with alcohol in front of her as she panned round with her camera. She used to say it was alcohol free….
She had a massive rant about it when they were abroad when she was pregnant last year when she said Pob had stopped drinking and "we don't drink anymore". 😂😂 All bullshit because she was spotted so many times with a drink but said it was 'no-secco' and 'alcohol-free'. Bullshit. There's a clip on this thread of her drunk at a wedding last year pregnant with Jude. I've recently put it in the Wiki.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She definitely was drinking when pregnant. Plenty of screenshots in the Wiki. 💯
---
Disgusting. Sums her right up that does. Selfish witch. I honestly don’t understand how any woman can pour alcohol down their neck knowing full well it passes to their baby, I feel guilty if I drink a can of Coke at the moment 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here she goes again with her before and after photos...it's all LIES! She is not a size 10 and those 3 photos were probably all taken on the same day. She just adjusts the angles, sucks her gut in and photoshops them. She is a total scamming bleep and advertising standards should clamp down on her and all the others who get away with it! 😡
IMG_1540.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Id love a real businesswoman to go into that call and just go to town on all the amateur tit she is pulling. Where is the agenda, is there a structured training and how is her wanging on with her feral kids in the background any indication that she is fit to run these sessions.

• Haha
She’s on the side bar of shame on the fail fail, but only a few comments so she’s obviously got them turned off

Here she goes again with her before and after photos...it's all LIES! She is not a size 10 and those 3 photos were probably all taken on the same day. She just adjusts the angles, sucks her gut in and photoshops them. She is a total scamming bleep and advertising standards should clamp down on her and all the others who get away with it! 😡
View attachment 3003548
Posture is everything, the lying bleep

Reactions: 7
She’s on the side bar of shame on the fail fail, but only a few comments so she’s obviously got them turned off
Every time she's in that paper the comments are definitely limited. I've put some on myself and they've never been published.

Reactions: 7
She’s really disliked by a-lot of people .
her management will need her to up her engagement or else it’s tanning Thursdays gone.
This is why she is using the kids,but we knew that,I no we repeat our views on chazza but she is broke.

" I really lok good on my unretooched dawsylicious diet. I've lost 15 stone in a fortnight. "

😆😆😆😆

Screenshot_20240619_213806_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 3003548
She’s an actual fraud!! Pics from the caramella launch tonight

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow