Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judeh, looking serious earlier on. A lovely photoplate , I thought.
One for the album πŸ˜ƒ

Brian_Glover.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
(17/06)

You can always rely on Pob for showing Chazza up. Was the takeaway also 'on Plan' too? 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
(17/06)

You can always rely on Pob for showing Chazza up. Was the takeaway also 'on Plan' too? 🐷

View attachment 3000872
The uber bloke has given her the once up and down . Started at the top hoping it'll improve on the way down he was sorely disappointed πŸ‘£πŸ‘£
Yeah the takeaway was definitely on plan 'proper grub ' and all that . And she'll have done her workout on way to answer that door . So all's good my darlings

• Haha
The uber bloke has given her the once up and down . Started at the top hoping it'll improve on the way down he was sorely disappointed πŸ‘£πŸ‘£
Yeah the takeaway was definitely on plan 'proper grub ' and all that . And she'll have done her workout on way to answer that door . So all's good my darlings
I can't understand what he's saying?

Reactions: 7
(17/06)

Why is she with him? he's horrible to her, really horrible to her. I know apart they'd only spoil another couple but he delights in embarrassing her, he's a terrible dad, he won't marry her, what are they doing together??

Reactions: 17
Why is she with him? he's horrible to her, really horrible to her. I know apart they'd only spoil another couple but he delights in embarrassing her, he's a terrible dad, he won't marry her, what are they doing together??
She's dug herself into a hole with him. She trapped him with the kids and house, but that doesn't make him care about her in the slightest. She has an issue until he makes a move.

Reactions: 16
I'm glad he takes the piss out of her. She's an attention seeking freak and goes to great lengths to decieve and scam people. She deserves everything she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm glad he takes the piss out of her. She's an attention seeking freak and goes to great lengths to decieve and scam people. She deserves everything she gets.
Yes, I'm.not feeling sorry for her, I just wonder what she gets out of a relationship with a bloke who is not only disinterested but cruel?

Yes, I'm.not feeling sorry for her, I just wonder what she gets out of a relationship with a bloke who is not only disinterested but cruel?
She's probably with him because she couldn't cope on her own. She cant even go to the park without having someone with her.
She's desperate to push the happy family narrative but it's so obvious that there's zero chemistry between them. He likes the perks and she can't go it alone. I'd rather be single than in a sham of a relationship.

Reactions: 18
Wiki Ref: 17/06/24

Another Zoom Meeting tomorrow night after another two 'recruits' have joined the 'travel scheme'. "Let's have a tipple". πŸ™„ She definitely has a drink problem and no doubt they will put her on mute again because she just embarrasses herself and chats utter tit.

charlottedawsy_1718667914433.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_1158.jpeg

God she’s a pan faced twit isn’t she. A dish you’d never tire of smacking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
(17/06)

View attachment 3000872
Hahahaha , he can't stand her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€
---
She's probably with him because she couldn't cope on her own. She cant even go to the park without having someone with her.
She's desperate to push the happy family narrative but it's so obvious that there's zero chemistry between them. He likes the perks and she can't go it alone. I'd rather be single than in a sham of a relationship.
That's it, exactly....
---
Wiki Ref: 17/06/24

Another Zoom Meeting tomorrow night after another two 'recruits' have joined the 'travel scheme'. "Let's have a tipple". πŸ™„ She definitely has a drink problem and no doubt they will put her on mute again because she just embarrasses herself and chats utter tit.

View attachment 3001424
View attachment 3001426
View attachment 3001427
View attachment 3001428
View attachment 3001429
View attachment 3001430
....is she a size 8, now? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's extremely needy and bribes him all the time. No 'real' man would put up with her. Let's face it, if I had a cardboard cut-out of my dead dad and fed a statue chips n gravy, Mr Crazy would have me sectioned! πŸ˜‚ He's in it for the lifestyle but that won't last forever. Also, he's most certainly not an oil painting either. He's just as repulsive as her! 🀒

They deserve each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a pair of cunts they are. Both dysfunctional, & a big problem with alcohol & talcum powder, etc....

Reactions: 17
Seems so professional drinking on the job… most places it’s a disciplinary being pissed at work but with her it’s a necessity

Reactions: 12
Reactions: 6