Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen this on another thread and instantly thought of Jude and Noah. This really is powerful.

Screenshot_20240617-124616~2.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
More absolute bullshit. She reckons that Pob is back in the bed with her now with F1 in the middle of them and his bedroom is being done at the moment. Yeah right Chazza.

We will wait and see on that one. She is so full of bleeping tit. Pob clearly is not into her one bit and it shows! 💯

charlottedawsy_1718629071820.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718629089198.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718629099494.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718629112714.jpg

charlottedawsy_1718629133008.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Again, history repeating itself with Jude saying Matt. Just teach him to say Dada you bleeping cretin.

You can tell F1 hasn't eaten a shred of lettuce in his life the way he spits it out and throws it on the floor!

charlottedawsy_1718633111069.jpg

---
Even aff linking the crappy hair extensions she had on. Where's the #AD and #MYOWNBRAND gone again? Nobody is asking about those cheap, trashy extensions duck face.

I am sick of reporting this twit. 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This nutcase popped up on my explore so i checked out her stories 🙄🫠 What is with the kids calling him matt?! my parents weren’t mega strict but you definitely wouldn’t of called them their first names, they’re mum and dad!

Reactions: 10
Again, history repeating itself with Jude saying Matt. Just teach him to say Dada you bleeping cretin.

You can tell F1 hasn't eaten a shred of lettuce in his life the way he spits it out and throws it on the floor!

View attachment 2999678
View attachment 2999679
View attachment 2999681
View attachment 2999682
View attachment 2999686
View attachment 2999687
---
Even aff linking the crappy hair extensions she had on. Where's the #AD and #MYOWNBRAND gone again? Nobody is asking about those cheap, trashy extensions duck face.

View attachment 2999704
It’s as well seeing you can filter out a triple chin! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2999678
View attachment 2999679
View attachment 2999681
View attachment 2999682
View attachment 2999686
View attachment 2999687
---

View attachment 2999704
Noah is a little ahit

This nutcase popped up on my explore so i checked out her stories 🙄🫠 What is with the kids calling him matt?! my parents weren’t mega strict but you definitely wouldn’t of called them their first names, they’re mum and dad!
Welcome! It happened with Noah too. Ridiculous people. Have a look at the Wiki (pink button at the top). She is nuts!
---
I wonder if they'll put the thick twit on mute again because all she talks about is herself and a load of tit? These people who have subscribed are nuts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Matt hates her there is no chemistry. I think I share more with my toilet when I take a huge dump 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got engaged 1 week ago and already started organising and we have a lot less money than these two twats. If they were going to do it, they would have at least made an attempt to organise - Matt will never marry her, he recoils whenever she is near him!!
I think she'll get pregnant again though..

Reactions: 11
Sharing with everybody "her favourite gym set". That twit has never set her massive bunioned feet in a gym ever! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More absolute bullshit. She reckons that Pob is back in the bed with her now with F1 in the middle of them and his bedroom is being done at the moment. Yeah right Chazza.

We will wait and see on that one. She is so full of bleeping tit. Pob clearly is not into her one bit and it shows! 💯

View attachment 2999506
View attachment 2999507
View attachment 2999508
View attachment 2999510
View attachment 2999511View attachment 2999512View attachment 2999513View attachment 2999514
View attachment 2999515
View attachment 2999516
Is Noah a giant strapping lad of a baby or has she slimmed herself down so much he just looks massive 🤣

Edit: Whoops I meant JUDE.
Got my ferals in a twist!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d love to know who dusts all the shelves in that dressing room, all the shite of the day 🤣 I’ll bet it’s covered in dust and dirt 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ maybe she’ll do that when Judy is int nursery 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love to know who dusts all the shelves in that dressing room, all the shite of the day 🤣 I’ll bet it’s covered in dust and dirt 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ maybe she’ll do that when Judy is int nursery 🤣
She's got her little slave cleaner. Probably pays her peanuts!

Reactions: 10
Why do these people think other people are actually interested in their relationship tit.
Honestly it’s got so sad that you sell your relationships online for money.
And as for pimping out the boys,well Matthew sarsfied and Charlotte Dawson you are both no more than child exploiters,like thousands of others you are not fit parents.
If the police scoured this site,they would see the harm those kids are in.
Not trolling but protecting those boys,flicking your hair and going to free events does not make you relevant or interesting,just embarrassing.

Reactions: 16