Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow..didn't know that and completely see your point...
I guess I'm just going cause I love the cheesy tunes and there's no agenda other than get drunk and dance...but it's sad that the other girls have done it now as some big act of remembrance x
Yea don’t get me wrong the tunes are classic pop but their integrity stinks

Reactions: 18
Jesus what an embarrassment she is 🤣, She was in a hospitality box provided by a cosmetic company. All you can hear on her stories is her foghorn screeching… The other girls in her pictures are dressed for a concert in relaxed jeans/tops and there is Chazza looking like a middle aged Dynasty/Dallas throwback…...
What a state 🙈
Ghastly, ghastly, ghastly.

I'm not sure what she thinks she's 'still got', exactly?

She's a dumpy, loudmouthed, attention seeking, middle aged scammer.

She's not only very plain, but plain pig ugly. She has a weak jaw, awful dentures, really bad out-dated hair style, out-dated make-up (no way was she ever a MUA), with the saggiest tits ever (why does she just not get a good bra?), absolutely terrible dress sense and nasty, nasty feet with terrible streaky, tiger bread tan!

She isn't funny, She can't sing, she can't mime - her tiktoks are utterly cringe, she's terrible at selling and explaining anything, she can't spell (Especially #ad). She's clearly broke, has feral children and a deadbeat dad as a boyfriend.

And 'we're' jealous!

Size 10😂👀😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just catching up so late to the party but omg when trying on those ghastly outfits she sounded beyond desperate for attention from Matt, continuously asking “do I look sexy” 🤢🤢 she looks bloody ridiculous!! He couldn’t be less interested if he tried 🤣

Reactions: 22
Just catching up so late to the party but omg when trying on those ghastly outfits she sounded beyond desperate for attention from Matt, continuously asking “do I look sexy” 🤢🤢 she looks bloody ridiculous!! He couldn’t be less interested if he tried 🤣
She needs validation 24/6 doesn’t she. Needy fuckwit

Reactions: 16
She has absolutely no fashion sense at all. She looks so out of place at a concert, bouncing and jiggling about, looking like emu has thrown up on her and the bows on her shoes 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s just so antwacky.

The pregnant lady looked so much better than she did. Chazza always needs constant validation and thinks she looks fantastic when in-fact she looks hideous.

She likes to stand out so people spot her, but you know the majority of people are pissing themselves at her.

If I walked out in that monstrosity my husband’s face would say everything I need to know and I wouldn’t be seen in public with it on.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Ghastly, ghastly, ghastly.

I'm not sure what she thinks she's 'still got', exactly?

She's a dumpy, loudmouthed, attention seeking, middle aged scammer.

She's not only very plain, but plain pig ugly. She has a weak jaw, awful dentures, really bad out-dated hair style, out-dated make-up (no way was she ever a MUA), with the saggiest tits ever (why does she just not get a good bra?), absolutely terrible dress sense and nasty, nasty feet with terrible streaky, tiger bread tan!

She isn't funny, She can't sing, she can't mime - her tiktoks are utterly cringe, she's terrible at selling and explaining anything, she can't spell (Especially #ad). She's clearly broke, has feral children and a deadbeat dad as a boyfriend.

And 'we're' jealous!

Size 10😂👀😂
Don't be a troll remember the camera adds on 10 pounds 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has absolutely no fashion sense at all. She looks so out of place at a concert, bouncing and jiggling about, looking like emu has thrown up on her and the bows on her shoes 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s just so antwacky.

The pregnant lady looked so much better than she did. Chazza always needs constant validation and thinks she looks fantastic when in-fact she looks hideous.

She likes to stand out so people spot her, but you know the majority of people are pissing themselves at her.

If I walked out in that monstrosity my husband’s face would say everything I need to know and I wouldn’t be seen in public with it on.
She is so irrelevant its untrue . I bet the majority of people would walk past and not have a clue who she is as its been so long since shes been on anything mainstream. I don't even know if she knows who her target audience is shes that thick and she STILL dresses like someone's Mum from Blackpool in the 90's

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really is a stinky fart,💨
What does she think she looks like,big bird springs to mind.
She only went to girls aloud😂😂😂😂😂😂because of free tickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen that she was in the same box as a friend of mine . I wont repost out of respect of my friends privacy but lets just say that ol Dawsy stood out like a sore thumb. All the other girls were all nice and casual in combats and tops and then there she is the screeching old pink cockatoo . Theres one video where shes doing the splits - yes in the middle of the concert ! she just always has to be the centre of attention its just sooooo embarrassing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

That's exactly it, she wants people to notice her, but the VAST amount of the UK has no idea who she is (cause she's a nobody)
---
Just seen that she was in the same box as a friend of mine . I wont repost out of respect of my friends privacy but lets just say that ol Dawsy stood out like a sore thumb. All the other girls were all nice and casual in combats and tops and then there she is the screeching old pink cockatoo . Theres one video where shes doing the splits - yes in the middle of the concert ! she just always has to be the centre of attention its just sooooo embarrassing.
She can't even do the splits right, she's not right down, her legs are bent and she's not sitting up straight. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s such a cock,🐓 And the only reason she’s over the top is because she craves attention.
She would get my attention,a pint of piss all over her head,not my piss I’m a lady I would get someone else to fill it.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s sad how much she’s taught Noah it’s all about the phone and gram ‘hi guuuuuyys’ and he’s just absorbing it all in and being shaped by it, poor bugger never stood a chance with her lack of parenting….

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Can your friend confirm chazza isn’t a size 10 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The absolute STATE of those bunions. I don't think I'd ever show my feet if they looked like that.

Screenshot_2024-05-24-22-00-06-919_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Like some sort of goblin.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.