Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - Chazza’s travel pyramid scheme, these gullible fools paying so she can live her dream

Reactions: 22
We all know Grant isn't really eating the fruit on that plateful of brekkie. He'll be on the choc choc and chippeh diet like his brother Phil. That's just for show.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No body shaming but are people really stupid enough to buy into her “belleh blaster / I’m a size 10 bullshit.

She’s clearly a 14/16. Nothing wrong with that but she needs to stop scamming.

She’s just an utter bleep tbf
I'm a size 10 and I'm a bit sloppy looking right now because I'm busy doing loads of work on my house and not lifting/ yoga - just untoned and waist a bit wider. Even sloppy I am still half her size. I can only think that her Bellehblastehs clients are very overweight and have been for a while and so can't see how that's not a 10. And she's robbing them.

I think that's very deceitful and manipulative. I also think she looks very unhealthy with how her weight is distributed. You can be a 16 or even bigger and look toned, beautiful and healthy. She's making negative messages about bigger bodies but also having a very unhealthy looking body and lying that its healthy and good. She's quite body negative and poisonous in my opinion. Obsessing about dress size is so negative - and she's wearing stretchy stuff anyway.

Oh she grinds my gears sometimes!

Reactions: 29
Utter con merchant.

When you filter and select a deceptive angle everyone can look thinner, but surly her sheep can’t look at this live scam sale and think she looks exactly like her pictures? Shes a con merchant of the highest order.

If people are idiotic enough to join her pyramid holidays scam, they deserve all they get

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
IMG_2043.jpeg
IMG_2042.jpeg

Who in gods name goes to a concert dressed like that?! Also, if anyone has seen this reel, do you not just think ‘Oh duck off Noah!’ He’s as bad as she is for attention seeking!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This image looks really odd and definitely photoshopped in my opinion. Her head looks really weird and looks like it’s been copied and pasted, the hair looks really off where it meets the shoulders. And something very weird and wavy going on in the area circled🧐🧐

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Jesus what an embarrassment she is 🤣, She was in a hospitality box provided by a cosmetic company. All you can hear on her stories is her foghorn screeching… The other girls in her pictures are dressed for a concert in relaxed jeans/tops and there is Chazza looking like a middle aged Dynasty/Dallas throwback…...
What a state 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I know Chazza struggles with the English language and spelling but the word AD is am easy one yet she NEVER uses it

Belleh Blasta working wonders
1000024493.jpg

I did giggle at the lip sync comment - it's out of time because of the noise she couldn't hear. It was better than the ones she does at home where it's quiet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I love girls aloud, going to see them in a few weeks. Also think it's ridiculously sad about Sarah..but wouldn't do a Chazza and call her an icon...she just looks for every opportunity to climb onto something to make herself look better...fat orange mess!
I'll be embracing my paleness for GA and wearing cons too x

Reactions: 15
I love girls aloud, going to see them in a few weeks. Also think it's ridiculously sad about Sarah..but wouldn't do a Chazza and call her an icon...she just looks for every opportunity to climb onto something to make herself look better...fat orange mess!
I'll be embracing my paleness for GA and wearing cons too x
I’m the opposite. Sarah wanted to do a reunion tour but they all poo poo’d it. Now they’re using her death as a way to make money. That’s just how i see it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m the opposite. Sarah wanted to do a reunion tour but they all poo poo’d it. Now they’re using her death as a way to make money. That’s just how i see it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh wow..didn't know that and completely see your point...
I guess I'm just going cause I love the cheesy tunes and there's no agenda other than get drunk and dance...but it's sad that the other girls have done it now as some big act of remembrance x

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.