Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the unsellable pile fallen through - again??? 😆😆

Hasn't it got a faulty Freehold? Even webuyanyhouse wouldn't buy a property with a faulty Freehold 😆😆😆
---
Traceh is still bunging £6.25 in the Rent Book & slipping it under some poor cunts front door in Lytham. St. Anne's, each week 😃😃

Screenshot_20230417-234427_2.png
Screenshot_20240311_213032_Samsung Internet (1).jpg
Screenshot_20240525_143335_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Did the sale of the Leigh house go through in the end? No idea how they afforded to leave that empty for so long and still pay for the bland grey box they live in now.

Noah still waiting for his bedroom ……….

Reactions: 13
Did the sale of the Leigh house go through in the end? No idea how they afforded to leave that empty for so long and still pay for the bland grey box they live in now.

Noah still waiting for his bedroom ……….
If they’ve sold the house, why not move all of Noah’s stuff over so he finally has a room?
He’ll still be bunking up with Chazza when he’s 18 and Pob has shacked up with some other trollop

• Haha
Reactions: 16
10 stone 😬🤣🤣🤣 I'm 10stone 2 and my belly isn't as but as her. I wish there was a way to know her real size come on Chazza do a live weigh in. I definitely reckon she sets the scale wrong

Reactions: 11
I thought it definitely sole it went off the website a few weeks ago and pob went to empty it

Reactions: 8
June trying to stand up in highchair Chazza carrys on talking to a phone about her scam diet Jesus christ 😬😳

• Wow
Think it’s time to leave this forum,no crazy then no me,
[/QUOTE]
Anyone know where Crazy is? Hope all ok with them.
She could have joined that fabulous travel company and jetted away somewhere 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think it’s time to leave this forum,no crazy then no me,
[/QUOTE]
Last I saw was on a few days ago saying tattle was being slow to load I think ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Last I saw was on a few days ago saying tattle was being slow to load I think ☹
[/QUOTE]
Well let’s just keep going until she returns.
Chazza your a cum stain 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.