Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pay for Tracey’s care home fees,she is renting out her full paid house to Sammy shitface.
Sammy lost her house because Glenn was in liquidation with his business.
When she killed Glenn with her spending she lost everything.
But oh no,Tracey has a sneaky way,she moves in a pokey flat with Chadwick,then then rent her huge house out to suicide squad.
Money 💰 and money and money zzzzz

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t wipe my arse with it 🤢 🤣🤣
---

I reckon she’s being grifted a bespoke bed for him!! Just you wait and see 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
it will be some tacky, gypsy-style monstrosity like that awful cot she had when he was a baby. Sod what the kid wants, it’s aaaaaalll about Chazza darlings!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Scam
Unless Nadine Merabi (?) is known for large stretchy fitting 🤔 then the dress she wore was defo a s16! (I say that as s16!) This was when she was dancing around IN THE RESTAURANT 🙄 and still on her grid….
scamming bleep 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just shown the other half this morning’s stories with Chazza in the animal print. I asked is she a size 10?
His reply - ‘No way, not with that belly’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ if she goes to Shania Twain at Lytham Festival singing and dancing like that she’ll be ripped to shreds - and if I see the scummy scamming rat I’ll be sure to get video footage!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look at me i'm such a fun mum no you're a fat, lazy woman that should have had those kids dressed and out of the house in the fresh air and sunshine hours ago

Reactions: 24
10 stone my arse! The way she wears her pj straps hanging off her shoulders to make her appear skinnier! 🤭 She’s got thin legs yes but her belly is massive!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pay for Tracey’s care home fees,she is renting out her full paid house to Sammy shitface.
Sammy lost her house because Glenn was in liquidation with his business.
When she killed Glenn with her spending she lost everything.
But oh no,Tracey has a sneaky way,she moves in a pokey flat with Chadwick,then then rent her huge house out to suicide squad.
Money 💰 and money and money zzzzz
That dump is still on the market, she can't give it away

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.