Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that “after” picture her old house? I know she’s probably trying to say that’s what she’s attaining to be? But it all looks like false misleading advertising to me.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Isn’t that “after” picture her old house? I know she’s probably trying to say that’s what she’s attaining to be? But it all looks like false misleading advertising to me.
The After?.🙏🏼 Is Scamma hoping she can get to when she last did this scam in her old house…
It’s what she wants to get back to, if that makes sense?..

Reactions: 9
Literally !!! She replied to someone being all agressive saying she took it yesterday! It’s in her old house plain as day 🤬
I wish there was more to be done about the constant lies told by these scammer insta cunts

Reactions: 17
It's this tit that annoys me - "can pick it up and put it down when I please". OK so we know she's not actually ever going to book holidays, she's only in it for the sign up fees, however others will be booking (god forbid). You can't just decide you can't be bothered today so won't log on, what if a clients emailed or called to change a holiday, or cancel an element, or has a question, or they're at the airport and the connecting flights been cancelled? What then? NOTHING! Cause these sheep are under the impression they can pick and choose when to work. Hilarious. Why would anyone in their right mind book a holiday with an untrained agent who picks n chooses when to be available? These idiots will not have a working relationship with brands, nor will they be given fam trips. They will literally be reading off a screen with zero personal experience. It's pathetically laughable

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's this tit that annoys me - "can pick it up and put it down when I please". OK so we know she's not actually ever going to book holidays, she's only in it for the sign up fees, however others will be booking (god forbid). You can't just decide you can't be bothered today so won't log on, what if a clients emailed or called to change a holiday, or cancel an element, or has a question, or they're at the airport and the connecting flights been cancelled? What then? NOTHING! Cause these sheep are under the impression they can pick and choose when to work. Hilarious. Why would anyone in their right mind book a holiday with an untrained agent who picks n chooses when to be available? These idiots will not have a working relationship with brands, nor will they be given fam trips. They will literally be reading off a screen with zero personal experience. It's pathetically laughable
Sorry to quote myself, but I forgot to add - why would anyone book a holiday with someone who pays to be employed 🤣 the employer should be paying you! Absolute dumbfucks

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So Sam giffen has been denied for adopting a child.
All I no so far,not surprised considering who he hangs around with 🤣
---
His mum is a fake tarot reader.and a scammer,weird fucks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
---
As if anyone would trust the local Lytham coke/ket dealer with adopting a child.

Reactions: 27
---
Thank duck for that he’s a twit, another who’d pinp the kid for likes

• Angry
Reactions: 13
"This business costs me less than a family take away a month"
Well that's vague because we see how many take aways you get a month, and that'd cost a fortune

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She really needs to realise how ridiculously bad that tit fake tan looks. It is far too dark for her skin tone, she is literally glowing orange!! Why would anyone choose to buy her white label tit when you can get St Tropez or Bondi Sands and not end up looking like an Oompa Loompa???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.