Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that after pic is a bit over ambitious going on the size of her meals. The current pic is just post partum really so deffo not a size 10, maybe a country road size 10 as Kath would say in Kath and Kim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only troll I see is her,she’s one big nasty bullying troll.
Wind your fat neck in darlin,you’re a fraud and people call you out about that fact.
Stupid bleep.

Reactions: 27
Meant to post this yesterday, but I forgot.

She was obviously out in the lash yesterday as Giffin put his account to private - which he only does when he's out with her.🙄
Because she’s such an A list celeb that people can’t possibly see what she’s up to or it’ll be on the front page of the papers?

Or cos he always does her dirty and shows her for the size she really is, not the size she wants to be? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because she’s such an A list celeb that people can’t possibly see what she’s up to or it’ll be on the front page of the papers?

Or cos he always does her dirty and shows her for the size she really is, not the size she wants to be? 🤣
Because she doesn't like us talking the truth about her on Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s double my raspberry portion (mainly because they’re so expensive where I currently live !)
Still ridiculous though

how come he can eat so much? Does this mean he’ll be fat when older ? Did his brother eat this much ?

Reactions: 15
Why toast AND cereal? He only needs one or the other. He’s a bleeping baby.

Reactions: 19
Why toast AND cereal? He only needs one or the other. He’s a bleeping baby.
I'd offer both but because my lad would eat a mouthful and be done, and importantly- he wasn't putting on weight. I put a smorgasbord in front of him to entice him to eat, still do! String bean, I can't believe he's my kid!
Jude doesn't look like he needs enticing though!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.