Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She walked one pier to the next😂
Samantha southern shame on you,you absolute clown,even glens family hated you,money obsessed bleep,first class flights,shows,expensive clothes for her and kids,Tracey was paid for what a surprise.
No wonder his business went broke,this witch really has a place in hell.
All of them if you look back try to gain of death.😡
If anything happens to those kids of hers she would have them mounted next to les,(here is noah and Judy by grandad)
That’s how far gone she has got,Noah is going to be absolutely awful in years to come.
Mental illness is not her problem,it’s entitlement and greed.
These kids have zero chance of thriving,and the jabba the nut looking woman who comes round with needles to prod in chazza,she looks like a walking corpse who’s breath is off mothballs.
Absolutely of their tits,I think it’s hilarious these people think they actually look good.
Don’t get me wrong I made mistakes to,my eyebrows are never coming back,but now I look a bleeping cock.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder how much she had to pay Matt to do a PDA in the tub? Maybe he’s a bit horny and can’t pay for some action, so he’s thinking “well you don’t look at the mantle, when your poking the fire” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was quiet shocked at him being all over her 🤔
And how has she got Noah to bed without her ?
Then what happens end away in tub . Then what? He says thanks you and goodnight I'm off to bed for work, gets out the tub goes to his bedroom she goes to hers ? Or do they kiss on the landing the separate rooms ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Then what happens end away in tub . Then what? He says thanks you and goodnight I'm off to bed for work, gets out the tub goes to his bedroom she goes to hers ? Or do they kiss on the landing the separate rooms ?
Ewww, don't even wanna think about any of that, a boomerang of him nuzzling her is bad enough, I've just had my breakfast 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So was she - that's why she filmed it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks like all her Christmases has come at once, going by her grin. Poor sod is so happy her partner and father of her children is having a bite of her neck lol. The meat they got grifted must not of been filling enough, he was still hungry
Not a genuine connection between them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A year ago when she was pregnant with Jude. She looks and sounds smashed out of her head there. 🍷🍹❄❄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Jesus if tattle is dried up of any thing to say about our chazza then she’s truly fucked .
She’s so boring.
Honestly she’s burnt toast.

Reactions: 15
Pob will be out tonight, stuck up some old Blackpool barrow , Traceh will be busy counting her milk bottle tops for the 1978 Blue Peter Appeal , and Chazzehs probably just finished microwaved chippehs left over from tea-time

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's been reading here 🥰🥰
Just came to say the same 🤣🤣
1000024289.jpg

If she could do rhe 2nd half with today's paper that would be great. Ahe jas definitely lost some weight but it's all from 💉 and not ARrrrrraaaaaaabiaaaaaatttaaaa and pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_0835.png

she cannot be serious posting this 🤢 For one, we see her saggy minging tits on a daily basis because she always has them swinging around near her stomach, and secondly she has high waisted pants on to suck in her stomach - I am currently 4 months pregnant and if I put on high waisted undies, my bump pretty much disappears (granted it’s not as big as Charlotte’s gut but still) - she’s nothing but a liar. We’ve seen the unedited photos that Matt posted of you on holiday - you’re a bleeping heifer. And don’t get me started on that photoshopped face - where’s your double chin Chazza?? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 32
bleeping hell, she must have installed TWO Photoshop editing apps onto her phone to use at the same time, that's all I can say...... 😆😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.