Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t know who this tramp is, but she actually looks like chazza 😂
Nicer tits
---
You get training and access to their abta and contacts and back office system to allow you to sell holidays. You also have to pay £40 a month to keep it. And you only earn a percentage of your commission, the rest goes to your person above ie Charlotte and her folk above. To earn more you have to con people into joining up under you, you then earn on their commission, as does the person above you and the people above them
You can actually go to the company direct and be the top of the pyramid, it's cheaper and you earn more money. I don't know why you'd pay Chazza a penny?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Something needs to be done before something really bad happens. There have been enough things happen already it's only a matter of time before something happens that they can't take back
This seems to be how child services in most countries work… they unfortunately will only do something when something terrible happens and if there are other children living in the property they will be removed. Its shocking really, basically they will only intervene when its too late. Many children live with functioning alcoholic parents who constantly argue and like @smellyfootballboots said once they show up for school and get a chicken nugget or beans on toast they wont do anything… Ive known and know parents like these pair of pissheads and child services may be aware of them but it takes something major before they will remove children, that’s actually the last thing they want to do. Its dreadful that children are being dragged up like this but its everywhere and has been for years, im can only assume that some say Tracy her mother was/is an alcoholic?and John Chadwick? They obviously dragged her up like the way she is dragging her kids up and she’s continuing the cycle….

• Sad

skyeblue50

she should be called the Artful Podger for her weight loss scam. I'm now wondering, why did she go the Maldives - was it part of a plan to plant seeds in people's minds that she's doing so well selling holidays that if they get involved they could also have luxury holidays and make a lot of money? it's all very murkey.

• Angry

cazellie

VIP Member
Les' three children must utterly despise her. I know I would. 💯
I can imagine Trace has filled her head with stories of how they didn’t approve of Les moving on etc etc when in fact they are actually mortified by her and her daughter’s behaviour. I’d be so embarrassed to see this shit-show. Allowing her son to swear and laugh is one thing but to publish it on social media is another. I’m hoping some tea is spilled from someone on the same flight.. 😜

• Heart

our trace

VIP Member
Looks like those two are 'Directors'. The whole thing screams "don't get involved'. I would rather pay for things by myself that become a 'member' of this rubbish.

Oh piss of,what a load of obnoxious scum this company are.
Honestly it’s just a sham,all this luxury lifestyle they promise,and sadly people fall for it.
Chazza needs a good smacking,cunty bastard

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Notice the man on the plane sitting at the window across and a few rows up from them is looking straight at F1 annoying people! I can only imagine how loud they must have been on the plane home 🤯
IMG_4508.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
He rules the roost..... because your a fat lazy parent...... And as a parent it's your job to make sure he doesn't ffs.

Surely all those holiday pics and stories should clearly be labeled ad 😡

cazellie

VIP Member
Mine wouldn’t be kicking seats, don’t want to be one of those parent people roll their eyes at, but mine knows how to behave in public, although youngest is same age as Jude so can’t speak for that one. Eldest I can take anywhere
I don’t want to sound smug but when my two were little I could take them anywhere. They knew if they didn’t behave if we out for a meal they wouldn’t be going out again but I didn’t need to tell them twice. I also took them all over long and short haul and so long as I had enough to keep them occupied they were amazing. Yeah it’s nice to be able to recline your seat and chill but when they are that young it isn’t always possible. Pob is a disgrace and should do his bit with the childcare

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The Daily Fail have taken this from her instagram so she didn’t pay for this article?? Must be a really slow z lister news day! Only 3 comments aswell 😂😂😂 nobody’s interested! Don’t think the Fail are gonna get many clicks on this 😂
The Daily Mail needs to fuck off. How many shit non-stories on this twat over the last week?

My fave comment so far! 😂

Screenshot_20240429-133205~2.png

• Haha

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
If he is like this now imagine what he is going to be like as a teenager! She will have no control over him whatsoever and if he doesn’t listen now he certainly won’t listen then! Kids needs parents not best friends.
Imagine him shouting out “knickers knocker knackers or whatever it is at school…no one will think that’s funny and certainly won’t think “oh it’s grandads catch phrase” 🥴🥴 she is off her head

I was just looking at Millie Mackintosh's page. It's been one of her daughters birthday recently and the entire party including the cake, entertainment, the balloons. the gift bags - everything was gifted. Kudos to Millie's for declaring it all gifted (unlike cuntface), but then I thought - when these kids grow up and realise that mummy and daddy never coughed up a penny for their birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Halloween, days out, clothes, shoes etc - won't they feel sad that they wasn't worthy of their parents actually paying for anything for them or allowing them any privacy because everything is a promotion? I think I would be a bit sad if that was how my parents lived.

Isn't it Tracy's birthday today/tomorrow?