Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redball00n

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting. That child is absolutely covered in chocolate, she's getting him to say "knickers, knackers, knockers" and then he shows off because he doesn't want to go to bed and then hits her. 🤬

The Maldives holiday was one big undeclared ad. Make sure you all keep reporting to the ASA. She is taking the piss. 🤬

View attachment 2909577
View attachment 2909578
View attachment 2909579
View attachment 2909581

I really do not understand why you would film your child being a rude little shit and broadcast it for the world to see. He is a horrid little brat who’s gonna end up looking like Bruce Bogtrotter the amount of chocolate he eats - what sane parent gives their toddler chocolate and lets them watch TV before bed time? Then the thick useless cunt wonders why he won’t go to sleep.

Reactions: 41
Notice the man on the plane sitting at the window across and a few rows up from them is looking straight at F1 annoying people! I can only imagine how loud they must have been on the plane home 🤯View attachment 2904238
1. Why are you allowing your fucking feral child to jump on the seats of an aircraft?
2. Why are you filming and not telling him to sit the fuck down?

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE TROLLOED CHARLOTTE - 'Cause you are a fucking arsehole!

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Absolutely a scam.
If there was anything genuine about it, surely she could've said ...
"Unfortunately, I'm overwhelmed with booking requests at the moment, but if you're happy to, I can pass your enquiry on to one of my team who could take a look for you?"

Clearly just wants to milk the rewards of people paying the joining and monthly fees for FUCK ALL!

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Well she's succeeded in being an influencer, she's influenced me not to go anywhere near that part of the Island.

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
He can she be a travel agent when she made the Maldives look like a week in Blackpool??? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Yeah, I can't imagine he wants to go to bed whilst he stuffing chocolate into his mouth ffs! No routine whatsoever and then complains that he rules the roost and she's feeling low. It really is a joke. Children thrive on routine and behaviour is dramatically improved with decent sleep patterns. Not to mention that boundaries actually make children feel safe and loved. Why is she trying to be his best friend? He wants some guidance and reassurance not choc choc and sleep when you drop. It's a mad house. It's neglectful and it's downright bad parenting. They need to get their acts together.

Reactions: 40

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
She wrote this herself, last night, sitting in the bar

Charlotte Dawson showed off her trim figure on Instagram on Saturday in a stunning orange and pink bikini set while on holiday in the Maldives with her family.

The influencer, 31, wore the bikini and matching long-sleeved cardigan with a straw hat and some sandals after detailing her 1.5 stone weight loss.

She carried a straw bag with white detailing and posed with one leg across the other as she laughed.
Trim figure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

our trace

VIP Member
I really think she is bipolar. She’s always on the cycle of being manic and hyper and then depressed and living in her own filth. It’s sad that no one around her seems to be trying to get her help
She’s not bipolar,she’s just an immature lazy slob.
That’s actually an insult to someone who has bipolar 🤪

Reactions: 39

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Fucking hell fire I think those 4 people who think Pob's a sex god need to check themselves into a square padded cell and never leave. Pronto!!!!
I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty nail than lust over him.

View attachment 2892912
Can I put my hand up and say I was one of the four, I genuinely thought it was an ironic question so I answered yes he is a sex god. I’m old enough to be his mother and I think he is a complete moron and sex god is the last thing I think of when I see pics of him but his posting clips of Chazza on holiday have made me laugh.

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Was it worth it? 2 days of travel hell - for what? Getting pissed-up like an old gran in a drinking club? They had the karaoke there...... may as well have been Blackpool seafront?

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
She’s acting like an 18 year old on their first night out in Preston town centre. I have so much second hand embarrassment for her … a 30 year old mother of two in a tacky dress dancing to Rihanna and Calvin Harris which was popular in 2011 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Retro80s

VIP Member
He’s hideous, she’s hideous, their lifestyle is hideous, their parenting is hideous… it’s just a complete shit show

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Cocky ugly fucker. He makes my beefy flaps slam shut. So much so they'd need to be surgically opened up to even go near him. But I'd rather they stayed sealed forever thank you very much.

Screenshot_20240504_152938_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick