Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's absolutely taking the piss with the undeclared ads and the photoshopping.

It's false advertising. 🤬 Report, report, report. 🤬

View attachment 2906940
If she put the 1st bikini on she’d look exactly the same now as she did then. She’s a complete idiot
It’s the bikini, the pose, the lighting and photoshopping in the 2nd picture that’s the difference Absolutely nothing to do with her scam diet plan 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That article took me a while to find. I was literally wading through mud! 😂😂

I really don't know why they're entertaing the pan-faced twit. The pics are so photoshopped!

oh my god can she actually pay papz/the magazine to publish an edited photo of her?! May I add a AWFULLY edited photo? That’s absolutely mental 🥵 I have lost faith in humanity. Ffs I thought the whole point of paparazzi is to expose these fake beggy people

Reactions: 15
The weapons grade filter on those pics 🤣🤣 who is she trying to kid, we literally see her fat hunch backed self all the time so why heavily edit the pics so much

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know whether I’m a prude but I find ferals tweaking on his brother quite inappropriate! Then he starts almost sexually dancing 😳. Then she’s letting pick up what looks like ornaments in the gift shop. Tell him not to touch anything you bleeping moron!!!
My heart was in my mouth with Noah in ornament shop and all whilst Chazza laughed. I get anxious walking in a shop like that on my own let alone with kids. She’s so thick
---
Oh I see, it was her Dads wife after Bagpuss left him and them for Les? I take it this woman and their Dad Richard Roper raised tit face and her brother while bagpuss had fucked off left them and married Les, and had Chazza and then he died and John Chadwick came along? So did she never take tit face or her son back at all? So Chazza didn’t grow up in the same home as tit face and her brother? Their dad and the woman (his wife) who was on the sofa on sunday in Chazza’s reel was the woman who raised tit staines??
---

I dont even believe that Bagpuss went on holiday with tit Stains either just after Jude was born, she was in Chazza’s! she went to all the scans with her and suddenly went ‘on holiday’ when he was born and was no where to be seen for weeks! Bullshit she was never on holiday she was hiding in Chazza’s for weeks!
From what has been said yeah I think Trace left the kids with her ex while they were young teenagers? Assumed he’d remarried too. I’m surprised Sammy Shitstain has anything to do with Trace but saying that they all seem to be money grabbing and fame hungry

Reactions: 16
oh my god can she actually pay papz/the magazine to publish an edited photo of her?! May I add a AWFULLY edited photo? That’s absolutely mental 🥵 I have lost faith in humanity. Ffs I thought the whole point of paparazzi is to expose these fake beggy people
Yes, she can and does it all the time. The only person she is fooling is herself (and probably her silly mother)

Adam Parfitt is Chazza's go to paid pap

“I think a lot of people are quite dumb to how it works,” says the Manchester-based paparazzo Aaron Parfitt. “People think we are scumbags hanging out of trees. But these celebrities are ringing us.” He estimates that 80% of his shots are set up in advance. “I’ve been on holiday with celebrities,” says Parfitt, 22. “Most of them are reality stars. We go to Spain, shoot six bikini sets and stick them out throughout the month.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Quick scan on companies house to see if she's made her millions yet. Oh no her company is about to be striked off! But where are we going to get our tit tanning products and scamming diets from now ??

What Is an Active Proposal to Strike Off? An 'active proposal to strike off' status on Companies House is a notice of a company's impending dissolution. Once a company is struck off the Companies House register, it ceases to exist as a legal entity.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Another fine example of top parenting right here.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s always got to put herself in front of whoever pictures she’s in, bet they were like duck off we don’t even know who you are.
---
T
I don’t know whether I’m a prude but I find ferals tweaking on his brother quite inappropriate! Then he starts almost sexually dancing 😳. Then she’s letting pick up what looks like ornaments in the gift shop. Tell him not to touch anything you bleeping moron!!!
The twerking constantly for a 3 year old definitely isn’t normal it’s very sexualised behaviour
---
Looks like she’s forgot to blend in her makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FFS just SHUT UP about the holiday how long is it since you got back ? I don't even follow her and I've had enough of Kandima this Kandima that-justs get a life - oh wait sorry she's not got one .................................

• Haha
Reactions: 25
FFS just SHUT UP about the holiday how long is it since you got back ? I don't even follow her and I've had enough of Kandima this Kandima that-justs get a life - oh wait sorry she's not got one .................................
She's got to keep her side of the bargain because it was a freebie. I'm glad I pay for everything unlike these tramps who sell their soul for a few quid.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whoever gifted her this holiday must be kicking themselves. She’s made the place look like the Bigg Market in the toon on a Friday night! She’s done the opposite of influencing me!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.