Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so bleeping proud of having crashed peoples honeymoon’s?! Imagine if someone crashed hers and pobs honeymoon?

Obviously a hypothetical question as they’re never going to get married lol

Then again, who would spend any of their honeymoon in that dive karaoke

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she so bleeping proud of having crashed peoples honeymoon’s?! Imagine if someone crashed hers and pobs honeymoon?

Obviously a hypothetical question as they’re never going to get married lol

Then again, who would spend any of their honeymoon in that dive karaoke
They all looked chavtastic anyway so suited well 🤣🤣 I can’t get over that place, it was tacky as hell 🤣
---
I've thought for a long time they are so miss matched and seem to bring out the worse in each other. She comes across as the spoilt madame she is , and me myself and I.
And he dress sense hasn't improved any what on earth are those sleeves
Is that Pob? 👀

Her and her chewing gum omg 🤣🤣 If that is him they both need a good scrub 🤣🤣🤣 (sorry not listening, Corrie is on lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The private school education clearly wasted on this illiterate bleep

Reactions: 22
Why would you teach your 3 year old to say

Knickers, Knackers, Knockers?

(Even if it was a phrase your LATE Grandad used back in the day).
He’s going to be living on his dead granda tail coat time he’s a teenager and not 1 person will know or care who he was, with a bit of luck chazz is cancelled by then and working down the local Tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's her. I don't know what he ever saw in her or why he ever stayed.

Dare i say it but he actually comes across as quite normal and then it seemed he wanted a relationship but shes a devious spoiled brat !
im just transfixed on that top shes wearing ! 🤣 looks like something someones run up using some of Tracy's old 80s curtains!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He rules the roost..... because your a fat lazy parent...... And as a parent it's your job to make sure he doesn't ffs.

Surely all those holiday pics and stories should clearly be labeled ad 😡

Reactions: 28
He rules the roost..... because your a fat lazy parent...... And as a parent it's your job to make sure he doesn't ffs.

Surely all those holiday pics and stories should clearly be labeled ad 😡
Yes they should and we are lucky she has posted 100s of them to send to ASA

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is she letting him scream and start punching her because he doesn't want to go to bed? She is bleeping useless as a mother

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
He rules the roost because you let him. He doesn't know what the word means

Get him his own room sorted, with a bed and get him in to it at a proper time every night. STOP feeding him flipping chocolate morning noon and night

Reactions: 32
Honestly, I've been reporting this but there's just so many. She is really taking the piss. 🤬
I'm the same but she never ever uses #ad it's a full time job to report them all
Between her, Skanky Soloman and Sticker Sister I'd say I'm on a blacklist in the ASA (and same with Irish equivalent for the Irish dickheads 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely disgusting. That child is absolutely covered in chocolate, she's getting him to say "knickers, knackers, knockers" and then he shows off because he doesn't want to go to bed and then hits her. 🤬

The Maldives holiday was one big undeclared ad. Make sure you all keep reporting to the ASA. She is taking the piss. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Oh Grandma what big ears you have !
I’ve never noticed that, it’s prob because she’s contoured her face whilst tuning it to fuckery.
---
It's her. I don't know what he ever saw in her or why he ever stayed.

Am imagining it or did they not have the gruesome twosome on one of those panel shows, sat on the sofa & up popped Frankie Cocozza who Chaz was banging on celebs go dating? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Proud of her,les would have her made into a granite statue for everyone to piss on.
Utterly weak human being,welcome home you filthy animal 😂
---
Absolutely disgusting. That child is absolutely covered in chocolate, she's getting him to say "knickers, knackers, knockers" and then he shows off because he doesn't want to go to bed and then hits her. 🤬

The Maldives holiday was one big undeclared ad. Make sure you all keep reporting to the ASA. She is taking the piss. 🤬

View attachment 2909577
View attachment 2909578
View attachment 2909579
View attachment 2909581
Pisss offff,would rather spread my legs to pob 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2909577
View attachment 2909578
View attachment 2909579
View attachment 2909581

I really do not understand why you would film your child being a rude little tit and broadcast it for the world to see. He is a horrid little brat who’s gonna end up looking like Bruce Bogtrotter the amount of chocolate he eats - what sane parent gives their toddler chocolate and lets them watch TV before bed time? Then the thick useless bleep wonders why he won’t go to sleep.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.