Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she let nowhere jump all over the plane seats!!! When we fly with our kids they’re a bit bigger now but I always used to take there shoes off so that if they did accidentally kick the seat in front it wouldn’t of been as noticeable I also took loads of games, colouring snacks and those surprise bags with crappy party toys are an absolute marvellous creation! She’s such a shite parent and gives other parents a bad name

Reactions: 31
How the heck is she ‘pale, so pale’, after 2 weeks of pre holiday tanning, Maldives sun and Dawsey tanning the whole holiday. Not even had ‘wash off Wednesday’ but already ‘pale, so pale’ yet her branded tan is ‘amazing’…!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like they didn’t have bulk head seats on the flight home and were behind another row of passengers. I hate to have kids behind me on a flight as they constantly kick the seats. Not their fault as they just get bored unless the parents are very good with them. And again Pob didn’t look much help looking after them.
I definitely think she posted this story to call out Pob on how he makes her do all the parenting. She’s holding Jude and helping Noah eat his dinner and Matt’s having a bleeping snooze? I’d give him a slap!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I definitely think she posted this story to call out Pob on how he makes her do all the parenting. She’s holding Jude and helping Noah eat his dinner and Matt’s having a bleeping snooze? I’d give him a slap!
Pay back for him posting the Blondie video?

Reactions: 16
She is a complete disaster. If anyone else dropped fake tan on their cream carpet they would have a meltdown, panic and be down scrubbing it. Not our chazza she just laughs and carries on. Maybe if she had to get up everyday and go do a day's hard graft to pay for the cream carpets she wouldn't be laughing then. She couldn't care less about anything even when noah shouts that jude has been sick she still carries on, even when jude is on her knee and pulling at her, she still carries on. Anything to try and sell her shite products. Most days I want to just give her a good shake and scream wise up woman and get a grip of your life.

Reactions: 32
Disturbing. 😖😖😖
---
She is a complete disaster. If anyone else dropped fake tan on their cream carpet they would have a meltdown, panic and be down scrubbing it. Not our chazza she just laughs and carries on. Maybe if she had to get up everyday and go do a day's hard graft to pay for the cream carpets she wouldn't be laughing then. She couldn't care less about anything even when noah shouts that jude has been sick she still carries on, even when jude is on her knee and pulling at her, she still carries on. Anything to try and sell her shite products. Most days I want to just give her a good shake and scream wise up woman and get a grip of your life.
She's just an uneducated , ignorant bleep. Same goes for pob

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has Tracy seen them since they got back from holiday? I really think something has gone on there when Noah was a baby Tracy was round there all the time now she barely sees them perhaps Pob made a pass at her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Has Tracy seen them since they got back from holiday? I really think something has gone on there when Noah was a baby Tracy was round there all the time now she barely sees them perhaps Pob made a pass at her
Oh yes pob loves using his pork pole up trace,he likes older blondies.
But seriously I think trace has had falling outs with chazza.think it’s to do with how she acts
And behaves regarding the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The amount of “new with tags” clothes she’s selling on vinted is actually obscene. Who buys that much & then never wears it? Also flogging all her ✨gifted✨ Peacocks denim stuff that she was OBSESSED with in Feb for that cringy ad reel.
Probably wears the clothes with the tags n so she can sell them on as new or return them. Will probably arrive to the buyer smelling of fags & B.O and Judeh’s sick 😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I doubt she’s ever bothered to clean anything up in her life.
Remember how she left that Australian TV presenters apartment when she stayed there?
Apparently it was an absolute shithole 😠

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The only difference between these photos is that she has sucked her stomach in, fake tanned and photo shopped the second one. 😡

IMG_1378.jpeg

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.