Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes pob loves using his pork pole up trace,he likes older blondies.
But seriously I think trace has had falling outs with chazza.think it’s to do with how she acts
And behaves regarding the kids.
But wasn’t Trace just like Chazza?

Reactions: 11
Has Tracy seen them since they got back from holiday? I really think something has gone on there when Noah was a baby Tracy was round there all the time now she barely sees them perhaps Pob made a pass at her
I thought I saw bagpuss sitting on the sofa in tit Stains on Sunday (her face was not on camera but you couldn’t mistake her hands and her velcro shoes) Odd she was hiding her face? I think she does be in Chazza’s more than they let on, Ive always said this ever since Judy was born. She purposely hides bagpuss to try prove tattle wrong!

Reactions: 13
It's rinse and repeat with all the belleh blaster posts. We've seen the same "people" quite a number of times now yet she acts all surprised by them as if she's seeing them for the first time. She needs reporting.

Reactions: 12
I thought I saw bagpuss sitting on the sofa in tit Stains on Sunday (her face was not on camera but you couldn’t mistake her hands and her velcro shoes) Odd she was hiding her face? I think she does be in Chazza’s more than they let on, Ive always said this ever since Judy was born. She purposely hides bagpuss to try prove tattle wrong!
The woman is tit faces step mum

Reactions: 8
It's rinse and repeat with all the belleh blaster posts. We've seen the same "people" quite a number of times now yet she acts all surprised by them as if she's seeing them for the first time. She needs reporting.
Well here's the link. The more people who report the better. The photoshopped pictures are false advertising.

Reactions: 8
She's absolutely taking the piss with the undeclared ads and the photoshopping.

It's false advertising. 🤬 Report, report, report. 🤬

Screenshot_20240430-100727~2.png

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Most of them are from 2 years ago..🤔🫢

• Wow
Reactions: 10
that is psychotic
---
Sammy tit Stains makes me absolutely howl … it’s so something me and my sister would call someone 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes I think your right, as she defo can’t cope with the 2 ferals together so 100 percent old bagpuss is there

The woman is tit faces step mum
Oh I see, it was her Dads wife after Bagpuss left him and them for Les? I take it this woman and their Dad Richard Roper raised tit face and her brother while bagpuss had fucked off left them and married Les, and had Chazza and then he died and John Chadwick came along? So did she never take tit face or her son back at all? So Chazza didn’t grow up in the same home as tit face and her brother? Their dad and the woman (his wife) who was on the sofa on sunday in Chazza’s reel was the woman who raised tit staines??
---
Yes I think your right, as she defo can’t cope with the 2 ferals together so 100 percent old bagpuss is there
I dont even believe that Bagpuss went on holiday with tit Stains either just after Jude was born, she was in Chazza’s! she went to all the scans with her and suddenly went ‘on holiday’ when he was born and was no where to be seen for weeks! Bullshit she was never on holiday she was hiding in Chazza’s for weeks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh duck off Chazza. How photoshopped is the right picture?

More importantly, what gullible twit believes her utter lies?

View attachment 2903223
---
Speak English you illiterate twit. What does this even mean?

View attachment 2903230
She is just annoying the bleeping life out of me now.
What the duck is a “bodeh”
Is it meant to be charming?
Gives me the actual rage 🤬
Imagine having her platform and not even being able to read and write properly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She must have spent hours photoshopping her pan face and figure. You ain't kidding no-one! 😂😂

matt_sarsfield_1714516087212.jpg
charlottedawsy_1714516203613.jpg
charlottedawsy_1714516208364.jpg
charlottedawsy_1714516221418.jpg

charlottedawsy_1714516294026.jpg
charlottedawsy_1714516303456.jpg
charlottedawsy_1714516315279.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_5627.png

You can see poor Jude alone in the pram while they’re all getting pissed and dancing around like idiots. They wouldn’t even hear him crying over that music, that poor little baby ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t know whether I’m a prude but I find ferals tweaking on his brother quite inappropriate! Then he starts almost sexually dancing 😳. Then she’s letting pick up what looks like ornaments in the gift shop. Tell him not to touch anything you bleeping moron!!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.