Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s acting like an 18 year old on their first night out in Preston town centre. I have so much second hand embarrassment for her … a 30 year old mother of two in a tacky dress dancing to Rihanna and Calvin Harris which was popular in 2011 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
In the video you can hear her say don't come too close. Yeah chazza we might see the real you without your weapon grade filter

But don't worry your little pea size head, we all see you for what you really are

• Haha
Reactions: 15
T
View attachment 2907758
You can see poor Jude alone in the pram while they’re all getting pissed and dancing around like idiots. They wouldn’t even hear him crying over that music, that poor little baby ☹
They couldn't give a flying duck. They are both cunts. Only had the kids to enable scrounging & begging.....

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Mr Babes and I looked at going to Kandima last year, genuinely considering messaging them saying all these “influencers“ are definitely NOT influencing me to go there and they’re just making it look tit, plus why would I go somewhere if you’re going to be surrounded by gobby trash bags (I won’t but I’d love to)

Reactions: 27
In the video you can hear her say don't come too close. Yeah chazza we might see the real you without your weapon grade filter

But don't worry your little pea size head, we all see you for what you really are
She said something like dont come to close you'll see my fangeta💀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a gobshite
She's absolutely vile. I mean, he's vile, but she makes him look like a saint!

This video makes it very clear why he is so absent in their relationship. He just doesn't want to be there - he's defo there for the kids and a shag.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's absolutely vile. I mean, he's vile, but she makes him look like a saint!

This video makes it very clear why he is so absent in their relationship. He just doesn't want to be there - he's defo there for the kids and a shag.
Oh yes definitely there for the security of money etc,he’s slowly sidelining towards his own path I think.when kids are older he well could leave her,if not before,she’s so trashy and uncouth it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 19
It's her. I don't know what he ever saw in her or why he ever stayed.

2 kids later and no change, lies, no trust in the relationship and every picture captured is for the gram. She will never change, she is self obsessed. Her poor kids gets zero privacy, one day she will be a children’s services case study of emotional abuse and child neglect in modern day technology, using your kids for profit is child exploitation.
Shows no real motherly love or care, It’s make sure you get the money shot, incredibly sad.
Go get yourself a real job, because you’re not influencing anyone and keep them children private.

Reactions: 29
It's her. I don't know what he ever saw in her or why he ever stayed.

He was right about one thing - she is obsessed wirh social media and had to post everything online
I am shocked they are still together he couldn't stand her back then never mind now

Reactions: 27
He was right about one thing - she is obsessed wirh social media and had to post everything online
I am shocked they are still together he couldn't stand her back then never mind now
Yes he was spot on. She didn’t seem to want to listen in this clip and I suppose things haven’t changed. Very sad

Reactions: 15
She’s always got to put herself in front of whoever pictures she’s in, bet they were like duck off we don’t even know who you are.
---
T

The twerking constantly for a 3 year old definitely isn’t normal it’s very sexualised behaviour
---

Looks like she’s forgot to blend in her makeup
That twerking and bum rubbing and patting is disgusting. A child should not be doing that. It’s vile. And not his fault, monkey see monkey do 😞

Reactions: 21
She’s acting like an 18 year old on their first night out in Preston town centre. I have so much second hand embarrassment for her … a 30 year old mother of two in a tacky dress dancing to Rihanna and Calvin Harris which was popular in 2011 🫣
So I am going to come clean and say there are moments where I look at Charlotte and think “I remember my first drink….” I remember wearing ridiculous clothes, tit tan, thinking I was funny and original etc but I was 16!. Me and my mates look back and laugh/cringe whereas I don’t think Charlotte and her mates have grown up and are able to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think summet is up ..we haven't actually seen her at all since she got back from Butlins. We've had realms of that shithole holiday that she has completely de-influenced everyone not to bother going to, we've had a lot of sales shite too, but no actual Chaz.

I'm not buying mum-lyf/jet-lag bullshit. I think they definitely have had a few rows. Matt has uploaded and deleted a few stories and then followed it up with sharing some of her shite with the boys (I still think she has full access to his insta).

I just checked and they are still following each other - for now 😂 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.