Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably was polishing his pork pole,that’s if he can actually hold the small thing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread Suggestion: #46

Put away those saggy old baps. Even the mice are throwing themselves on the traps! 🤢

(Inspired by this comment). 😂

Screenshot_20240428-214956~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Looks like they didn’t have bulk head seats on the flight home and were behind another row of passengers. I hate to have kids behind me on a flight as they constantly kick the seats. Not their fault as they just get bored unless the parents are very good with them. And again Pob didn’t look much help looking after them.
Mine wouldn’t be kicking seats, don’t want to be one of those parent people roll their eyes at, but mine knows how to behave in public, although youngest is same age as Jude so can’t speak for that one. Eldest I can take anywhere

Reactions: 24
She's just said she's wearing a different nightie her size 10 to 12 is in the wash see trolsssss🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mine wouldn’t be kicking seats, don’t want to be one of those parent people roll their eyes at, but mine knows how to behave in public, although youngest is same age as Jude so can’t speak for that one. Eldest I can take anywhere
I don’t want to sound smug but when my two were little I could take them anywhere. They knew if they didn’t behave if we out for a meal they wouldn’t be going out again but I didn’t need to tell them twice. I also took them all over long and short haul and so long as I had enough to keep them occupied they were amazing. Yeah it’s nice to be able to recline your seat and chill but when they are that young it isn’t always possible. Pob is a disgrace and should do his bit with the childcare

Reactions: 28
I don’t want to sound smug but when my two were little I could take them anywhere. They knew if they didn’t behave if we out for a meal they wouldn’t be going out again but I didn’t need to tell them twice. I also took them all over long and short haul and so long as I had enough to keep them occupied they were amazing. Yeah it’s nice to be able to recline your seat and chill but when they are that young it isn’t always possible. Pob is a disgrace and should do his bit with the childcare
Same, just takes a bit of planning, loads of interesting stuff to play, a bit of variety and snacks, interaction and distraction. Something those two aren’t up for. Pob would need to take an interest in his little family and chazza would need to tear herself away from selfie mode in her phone. So sad…
---
Thing is it looks tit on her because she’s so chavtastic. If she was rolled in gold she’d still look shite lol
”you can’t polish a turd” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Daily Fail have taken this from her instagram so she didn’t pay for this article?? Must be a really slow z lister news day! Only 3 comments aswell 😂😂😂 nobody’s interested! Don’t think the Fail are gonna get many clicks on this 😂
Even when she does get comments they're either people asking who she is or calling her a mess.

I mean who doesn't know chazza dawson...she's so famous for going on ex on the beach, celebs go dating, the farm programe and that crappy hotel one in greece with spencer matthews🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even when she does get comments they're either people asking who she is or calling her a mess.

I mean who doesn't know chazza dawson...she's so famous for going on ex on the beach, celebs go dating, the farm programe and that crappy hotel one in greece with spencer matthews🙄🙄
Does Charlotte Dawson even know who Charlotte is? I don't think so...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To those FIVE unfortunate bastards who voted that Pob's a sex god, I will personally give you a trip to Specsavers for an eye test. Failing that, a psychiatrist.

What a rank bleep. 🤢

Screenshot_20240429-200317~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So we have an unexpected weigh-in day today with "one tit in Blackpool, the other still in Maldives". 🙄 After a solid holiday diet of pancakes, pasta, chips, daiquiris and shandies, she's put on 5lbs.

Didn't all that "cycling around the island" and the "work-outs" help keep the weight off? Obviously not! 🙄

May as well have stayed in Blackpool.

View attachment 2902464
View attachment 2902466
View attachment 2902467
View attachment 2902468
View attachment 2902469
View attachment 2902470
Why’s she fiddling with her minge in those first videos?? Disgusting twit. Also is that the onsuite where the shower screen shattered? Looks like she’s not been able to afford a new one looking at the background??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.