Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice the man on the plane sitting at the window across and a few rows up from them is looking straight at F1 annoying people! I can only imagine how loud they must have been on the plane home 🤯
IMG_4508.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I still can't believe there are 5 people in the poll who find this ugly, revolting, plasticine looking bleep sexeh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
'Prob gonna get trolled for this' (cot story).
Actually Chazza, nothing surprises people anymore with the way you behave. Filming your kid dragging his baby brother and swearing, is pretty standard behaviour that people come to expect from her.Absolute fuckin chav she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Does she really believe that her dad would be proud of her? If he was still alive (he’d be some bleeping age) I’d imagine he would’ve disowned her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does she really believe that her dad would be proud of her? If he was still alive (he’d be some bleeping age) I’d imagine he would’ve disowned her
Les' three children must utterly despise her. I know I would. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She has an obsession about people being proud of her,she’s so insecure and weak you can smell it for miles.
The most annoying obscene gobshite ever to grace the internet and she wants validation.
She’s no more more than scum on a pond,lying scammer and the most awful parent,it’s not ok letting your kids swear,chazza really needs to just duck of and grow up.
They are a pair of morons who need therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Les' three children must utterly despise her. I know I would. 💯
I can imagine Trace has filled her head with stories of how they didn’t approve of Les moving on etc etc when in fact they are actually mortified by her and her daughter’s behaviour. I’d be so embarrassed to see this tit-show. Allowing her son to swear and laugh is one thing but to publish it on social media is another. I’m hoping some tea is spilled from someone on the same flight.. 😜

• Heart
She seems to think that eating is some kind of achievement in that dinner post. The more the better, utterly gluttonous chavette. Her kids ate, big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Notice the man on the plane sitting at the window across and a few rows up from them is looking straight at F1 annoying people! I can only imagine how loud they must have been on the plane home 🤯View attachment 2904238
1. Why are you allowing your bleeping feral child to jump on the seats of an aircraft?
2. Why are you filming and not telling him to sit the duck down?

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE TROLLOED CHARLOTTE - 'Cause you are a bleeping hole!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Right I'm fed up with her clearly lying saying she a size 10 and 10stone 5 after her holiday. This is my body I tend to wear 12-14 last weighed myself and I was 10stone 2.

I know everyone carries weight differently but who's it really puts things into aspect here

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
IMG_1070.jpeg

Daily fail Sidebar of Shame… gripping stuff…honestly go have a big poo love…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2904403

Daily fail Sidebar of Shame… gripping stuff…honestly go have a big poo love…
The Daily Fail have taken this from her instagram so she didn’t pay for this article?? Must be a really slow z lister news day! Only 3 comments aswell 😂😂😂 nobody’s interested! Don’t think the Fail are gonna get many clicks on this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Daily Fail have taken this from her instagram so she didn’t pay for this article?? Must be a really slow z lister news day! Only 3 comments aswell 😂😂😂 nobody’s interested! Don’t think the Fail are gonna get many clicks on this 😂
The Daily Mail needs to duck off. How many tit non-stories on this twit over the last week?

My fave comment so far! 😂

Screenshot_20240429-133205~2.png

• Haha
I can’t watch her anymore,her voice is so triggering I would not be surprised if I haven’t got ptsd.
She’s one big lump of toxic turd.
I also find her voice triggering 😡🙈
---
So they went around Sammy Shitstains for dinner yesterday. She obviously not on the Bellehblaster Plan either.

Why's her kid not wearing a top at the dinner table and has an IPad in front of him? Look at the size of Jude's dinner!

What a shower of tit that family are. 🤢

View attachment 2904228
View attachment 2904230
View attachment 2904231
That was some size of portion Judy had, he will be needing her scam diet soon never mind her being on it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.