Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she wearing is it
A , one of her dad's onld mother in law outfits?
B, pair of old curtains
C, a 80's duvet cover ?
Also I wish she'd tody up before she take a picture, tanning glove towels , and her pouting šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
---

I totally agree with this comment, he's not interested in her at all she's fooling herself.
The clothing on this holiday is costing more than the wardrobe of Princess Kate on a royal tour!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Also I wish she'd tody up before she take a picture, tanning glove towels , and her pouting
A quick swif round the sink wouldnā€™t have gone a miss eitherā€¦ šŸ„“
---
Thereā€™s some cash behind the outfits - Iā€™m going with loaned or hired and an eye in her Vinted šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Feral swearing again like it's normal and her thinking it hilarious. woman!
What's even worse is he said it in context so you just know they don't watch their mouths in front of him. She even says I know I'm going to get trolled to death for this but she still does it and finds it hilarious.
Feral swearing again like it's normal and her thinking it hilarious. woman!

• Angry
The amount of ā€œnew with tagsā€ clothes sheā€™s selling on vinted is actually obscene. Who buys that much & then never wears it? Also flogging all her āœØgiftedāœØ Peacocks denim stuff that she was OBSESSED with in Feb for that cringy ad reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's even worse is he said it in context so you just know they don't watch their mouths in front of him. She even says I know I'm going to get trolled to death for this but she still does it and finds it hilarious.
Yes this - he says it as a word in his vocab and in context now, not as a child whoā€™s maybe heard it accidentally and saying for attention/knowing itā€™s a bad wordā€¦. She is disgusting and then to put it on insta šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Why is she letting him pull Judeā€™s arms like that? Honestly itā€™s pathetic how she never pulls him up on anything - heā€™s going to be the class little tit when he starts school.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
ā€œMy last mirror selfie in our water villaā€. Sheā€™s so unbelievably repetitive is Chazz.

Reactions: 13
ā€œMy last mirror selfie in our water villaā€. Sheā€™s so unbelievably repetitive is Chazz.
So vapid. Imagine commenting on your last selfie šŸ˜“

I canā€™t stand women that act like her - so obsessed with themselves and taking their photograph to upload to social mediaā€¦ YAWN

He looks like heā€™s completely checked out. Not that I think he had ever actually checked in
Ah come on now Pob does his fair share with bathtime šŸ«£ Il never forget the time he gave Jude his first bath in the kitchen sink when he was only few days old šŸ˜Ø

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I canā€™t watch her anymore,her voice is so triggering I would not be surprised if I havenā€™t got ptsd.
Sheā€™s one big lump of toxic turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wiki Ref: 28/04/24

Noah dragging Jude by his arms in the cot. He then bangs his head and Noah replies "Oh tit, he's banged his head".

Chazza finds this absolutely hilarious. What a class A bleep she is. Top parenting right there. šŸ¤¬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
If sheā€™s 10 stone, I am a millionaire and married to Ronaldo

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So they went around Sammy Shitstains for dinner yesterday. She obviously not on the Bellehblaster Plan either.

Why's her kid not wearing a top at the dinner table and has an IPad in front of him? Look at the size of Jude's dinner!

What a shower of tit that family are. šŸ¤¢

charlottedawsy_1714343012201.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow. She's getting worse snd worse. Such a Chav. The swearing, the twerking, dragging poor Shude in that cot and hitting his head ffs, not funny.
I bet that was tge absolute flight from hell. If Chucky wasn't eating or sleeping, I bey he was legging it about the plane. Imagine being knackered on a flight and having a loud, hyper brat doing as he pleases.
When she does her story time on the flight, I'm hoping to see lots of toys and games and interaction but I know it'll be sweets and running riot.
Looks like they didnā€™t have bulk head seats on the flight home and were behind another row of passengers. I hate to have kids behind me on a flight as they constantly kick the seats. Not their fault as they just get bored unless the parents are very good with them. And again Pob didnā€™t look much help looking after them.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.