Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems strange she wears the same nightie and has her hair in the style every week for the weigh in, if I didn't know any different I'd think she filmed them all in one go.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Oh duck off Chazza. How photoshopped is the right picture?

More importantly, what gullible twit believes her utter lies?

Screenshot_20240428-185004~2.png

---
Speak English you illiterate twit. What does this even mean?

Screenshot_20240428-185024~2.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
That awful manky tan and the ridiculous bun are typical Chazz. She doesn’t seem to realise just how unattractive and basic looking she is. Why would any sane person buy her fake tan after seeing these photos? It’s diabolical.

Reactions: 12
She literally looks and sounds psychotic when she says to Noah "I love you. You're my best friend forever". 😬

She has honestly got a screw loose. πŸ€ͺ

Nice to see Jude keeping up with the Victorian child theme!

View attachment 2901828
β€œJude your my best friend I love you so much” its so sad how he just repeats this phrase EVERY SINGLE TIME the camera is on him and Jude together you just know Chazza is counting down beforehand 3,2,1 action… he really is a performing monkey at this stage πŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She's in the Daily Fail again, the comment's are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pob is that you ?

View attachment 2903513
That article took me a while to find. I was literally wading through mud! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I really don't know why they're entertaing the pan-faced twit. The pics are so photoshopped!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chunk is looking more and more like Feral everyday. They are gonna be an absolute handful. Can't wait til Chunk is walking and running her ragged

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seems strange she wears the same nightie and has her hair in the style every week for the weigh in, if I didn't know any different I'd think she filmed them all in one go.
Yep these zzzz do exactly that,price dose it,it’s disgusting and it’s deceiving.

Reactions: 8
Have you seen her legs on that bikini story πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
SpongeBob square legs πŸ˜‚
The bottoms of them are actually bigger than the top half🫣..and so square .. what a fukin whopper

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, you could fry an egg on Chazza's chest!

Reactions: 10
That journey home must have been a nightmare for the other passengers on that plane. They even let F1 jump up and down on the seat. 🀬

Still swearing. so clearly she didn’t learn a lesson from last time to watch her foul mouth around her children. She won’t be laughing when he’s at school repeating her awful foul mouth rants. like do you wanna bleeping fight Blondie. Absolutely disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself, no decent parent behaves like that infront of their children, unless they are utter trash like yourself, that thinks it’s funny.

Reactions: 27
Wow, openly encouraging and egging on Noah who is only 3YRS OLD to twerk with his cousin. WTF. 🀬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wow. She's getting worse snd worse. Such a Chav. The swearing, the twerking, dragging poor Shude in that cot and hitting his head ffs, not funny.
I bet that was tge absolute flight from hell. If Chucky wasn't eating or sleeping, I bey he was legging it about the plane. Imagine being knackered on a flight and having a loud, hyper brat doing as he pleases.
When she does her story time on the flight, I'm hoping to see lots of toys and games and interaction but I know it'll be sweets and running riot.

Reactions: 18
What the hell is she wearing is it
A , one of her dad's onld mother in law outfits?
B, pair of old curtains
C, a 80's duvet cover ?
Also I wish she'd tody up before she take a picture, tanning glove towels , and her pouting πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
---
She's in the Daily Fail again, the comment's are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pob is that you ?

View attachment 2903513
I totally agree with this comment, he's not interested in her at all she's fooling herself.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.