Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Chazza your slacking no tanning Thursday
If anyone's watched Baby Reindeer she reminds me of Martha the scary stalker in this reel. Both desperate for attention, desperate for the man who doesn't like them, unfunny & inappropriate. The way she grabs the mic to make it all about her.
View attachment 2902220
She is very emotionally unstable, Tracy has brought her up to worship something that’s never been in her life since being a baby. She has no idea who she is, because her mother has always told her you are your dad.

The children are used as emotional crutches for her, stuck in the house with her doing exactly what her mother did, you love me, you’re my best friend, it’s just us blah bla bla. She should not have had children yet, as she is still one herself, just winging life off the back of her dad.

Social services are called repeatedly because she does not know how to parent, she believes love is enough in a big house. Sad really because she can try to put this size 10, I’m happy with my little life & little family on Instagram, but in reality she really is not happy, sits in her big house every day in her pjs, slobbing about eating tit food & letting the kids do what ever they want. Even on holiday, she showed just how insecure she is about Pob on that Blondie video, she needs help and should seek it for the sake of her babies. Pob checked out of this relationship long ago, he only stays for the lifestyle & his boys. He the piss doing as he pleases everyday, out most of the time & sleeps in a separate room, that is not a relationship I would put up with.

Oh Chazza whilst you’re reading her instead of spending hundreds on a costume & skirt, just to pose & show off on the gram, your son still doesn’t have a bedroom! I would check your priorities list!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
5lbs back on… we all joining in on plan next week belters… 🍾🍷🍔🍝🍟🪇

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chazza just a little tip it doesn't fit this is why you need to keep pulling it out from your back fat rolls 😬🙂

No way is she a 10 I'm smaller and run alot and I still find a size 10 too tight. She is so obsessed with the size and what the scales say. It's so damaging. I use to be the same tbh it made me so ill to point I would binge eat and the be sick or just be sick after anything I've eaten. It's taken me a long process to get where I am. I never care what the scales say tbh i can't remember the last time i weighed myself. I now go by how I feel so much healthier, same with what size my clothes say I used to be obsessed with having to be an 8 or 10. But I learnt I can be a 12 in one shop and 14 in the other. I dress for what feels comfortable not for what the size the tshirt says.

Charlotte is so damaging to people who stuggle with thier weight and if I wasn't where I am today. She would 100% make me relapse

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So we have an unexpected weigh-in day today with "one tit in Blackpool, the other still in Maldives". 🙄 After a solid holiday diet of pancakes, pasta, chips, daiquiris and shandies, she's put on 5lbs.

Didn't all that "cycling around the island" and the "work-outs" help keep the weight off? Obviously not! 🙄

May as well have stayed in Blackpool.

charlottedawsy_1714298950989.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I'm a busy bird 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

All we see is her sat on her flat arse on the sofa we have never seen her cook one her "recipes" the whole time she started this scam diet. Wish something would be done about this scam diet 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
That holiday she is may be going on is the week at Matt's dad timeshare they go on every year, where he goes off jogging and golfing and she eats crisps and drinking Fanta on the balcony saying she's in Español! (It's Españia!)

Remember last year when Daz flashed his hole to the kids? 😂
---

All we see is her sat on her flat arse on the sofa we have never seen her cook one her "recipes" the whole time she started this scam diet. Wish something would be done about this scam diet 😡
Now come on, that's not true - we've seen her poach that flaming egg a hundred times over! 🤣
---

Now come on, that's not true - we've seen her poach that flaming egg a hundred times over! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Interesting she’s never filmed herself actually stepping on the scales, always a photo - wonder why? 🤔
Sad the only person she is trying to fool is herself, she’s back on the couches now with chocco, crisps, chips & gravvvvvy and not moving for the foreseeable in her pjs. Until something pops up that’s all about her & she jumps up out of bed for a curlee blowe, dancing around throwing her titties in excitement that she’s got a job to go and dress up as a nannna, could you be arsed Get a life Chazza. Show those boys the real world, instead of through the lens of your camera.

Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would you let your baby scribble all over the high chair tray? give him some paper or take the crayons off him. Yes he’s a baby and there might be abit but that is all over. Too busy getting pissed and watching what blonde is doing rather than watching her kids.
I very much doubt she took crayons out for him to draw with, F1 has probably taken it off another child and given it to Judy without paper. As you say they were too busy throwing back drinks and entertaining sorry ruining the honeymooners holiday,

Reactions: 13
So she has happily shared that she was drinking alcohol every day, daiquiris and shandies, which was no big secret. How can she then have her management share ‘wholesome’ pictures of her breastfeeding journey. Who the hell is looking out for those little boys? She can’t meet her own needs at this stage, let alone 2 innocent children’s. It’s frightening that the threshold for social service intervention is so low.

Reactions: 27
IMG_1037.jpeg

Thinking it was going to be much worse suggests the plan is less about making healthy sustainable changes to eating habits longer term… (we knew that already).

Bracing for a week of sparkly crumpets that have seen less heat than Chazza’s back & and artistic yolk popping… with a ping arrabbiata -dah!!!!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.