Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gatecrashed honeymoons? More like ruined them. If I was on my honeymoon and skanky dawsy rocked up with her feral fella and crotch goblins I'd ask for a refund

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone notice how sun burnt poor Jude’s arm was when he was in the high chair, which she’d tried to hide as he was wearing a long sleeved top!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
💯 nothing classy about her. Can't belive she is even trying to justify herself on that post. Always trying to make out they have this perfect life. The Dingles have more class than her lol
Let's face it the people who find charlotte relatable are the scummy mummy, UC credit life. No decent, hardworking, stable family would find her content funny. We see through the utter bullshit this bleep peddles for a few quid

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She literally looks and sounds psychotic when she says to Noah "I love you. You're my best friend forever". 😬

She has honestly got a screw loose. 🤪

Nice to see Jude keeping up with the Victorian child theme!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone's watched Baby Reindeer she reminds me of Martha the scary stalker in this reel. Both desperate for attention, desperate for the man who doesn't like them, unfunny & inappropriate. The way she grabs the mic to make it all about her.
Screenshot_20240428-090703_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If anyone's watched Baby Reindeer she reminds me of Martha the scary stalker in this reel. Both desperate for attention, desperate for the man who doesn't like them, unfunny & inappropriate. The way she grabs the mic to make it all about her.
View attachment 2902220
She's absolutely bleeping vile. She's saying her and Matt, but it's all her. He's a bottom feeder but she's just a skanky bit of moldly tit on on his tweenie trainer. Imagine her being your mother :rolleyes: 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.