Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
I'm calling bollocks on that message. Also, I'm calling bollocks on Nowhere eating omelettes for breakfast. Since when has he even had a decent breakfast?

I see she's been reading on here as she's actually gone for a walk today!!!

View attachment 2671653
View attachment 2671654
View attachment 2671655
View attachment 2671656
The size of him.

Still in a full-time nappy.

Neither of them ( his father too) can even be arsed to show him how to stand and have a piss into the toilet pan.

The pair of them are utter shit-cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

VC10

VIP Member
Honestly, what a waste of money when she sits on her arse all day at home. A cleaner, someone to do laundry and gets her hair washed in a salon. Paying two mortgages…. How the F do they have this much £?!
14 Providian credit cards 😆😆😆😆
---
😃😃 even Tattle adverts are trolling her now! 😆
Screenshot_20240102-211202_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
She’s doing her rude expressions all because her mother told her when her birthday was…
She fucking needs to stop doing that. She's disgusting. 🤬 I'm still raging about Zelda taking the piss out of strokes.

Honestly, I hope karma calls for these disgusting bastards. 🤬

• Angry

sunflow3r_

What the actual fuck. Are they even sad? not including Tracey she literally looks like she doesn’t know where she is. The posing, the smiles, the selling it to mags… she does a lot of shit things but using a woman’s death for her own advantage just shows how low she will go for attention and money it’s sick.

• Angry

Shinealight

VIP Member
The excuses about not potty training Noah or getting him off his dummy!
All we hear from her is “but it’s hard, it’s hard”!!!
Of course it’s hard, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it.
Ffs life’s hard, get a grip.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What did she do ?
She's posted a video of Noah sat on his potty doing a wee, and telling him to give a thumbs up for being a good boy doing a wee. Absolutely fucking disgusting. She's now on the same par as Hinch for doing that. Vile bastard.

Screenshot_20240115_011916_InsMate.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Don’t be too hard on poor Chazza she was there for his first use of a potty and now that’s her job done. Tick that one off the list and the nursery can do the rest of it. Parenting goals completed

• Angry
  • Haha

our trace

VIP Member
Barry from EastEnders 🤣🤣
He's another Blackpool 'entrepreneur' with fingers in many pies....a forty something local clown.
This is the type that Chazza will end up with when her and Pob split....I mean, who wants a rugby playing plasterer from Leigh when you can have a rich self made nobody from Lytham 😂😂 she's as jealous as fook
No one would touch chazza,she’s an uncouth fanny wipe.
Squidward is another money obsessed slut,that nose is like a flaccid long willy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

MissusMopp

Who wrote the eulogy? There was one part where the woman reading it out said something along the lines of.....mo is reunited with her friend Les, and her husband (can't remember his name sorry) and their dogs....why would Les' name be before her husband....Did Bagpuss and Slob write it?

• Wow
  • Angry

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
The state of that brats teeth!! Fucking hell!! It might be my eyes but it looks like there's a small cavity/rot where I've circled.

I can't stand that child he's so damn rude and very unlikeable. He's the kid you tell your kids to stay away from.
And as for him poking his tongue out at Ken? I wouldn't be having that!

Once he's in school, I reckon give it a few years, and the skanky bitch will tell us all that he's either Autistic or has ADHD or both as an excuse for his dreadful behaviour.
(I don't personally think Autistic kids or those with ADHD are naughty or problem children by the way)

Screenshot_20240108_014343_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

fimfim

VIP Member
To be fair, most (not all, but most) children have come out with something inappropriate or parroted something they’ve heard that they shouldn’t have. It’s usually mortifyingly in public and embarrassing and something you might have a laugh about with your partner/friend once they’re safely in bed. It was the use of it in context, he knew what he was saying and meant it when he said it 🤣

The worst bit of the live was plucking Jude out of his bed and sitting him on her knee in front of her lighting setup. He was being blinded and you could see him trying to close his eyes against it. It must’ve been so uncomfortable for him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Anyone that follows any form of 'diet' plan from this fat beast deserves to fail from the start. I am a fellow fat beast, difference is, I am aware of it, I know what to wear to try and flatter my figure, I eat healthily, drink too much wine and know I need to address this and lose weight sensibly, rather than chucking some rancid chicken pasta on a plate and pretending it's healthy. There's more chance of me flying to mars than posting pics of my gut on social media.

• Heart

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
That poor little “cheeky boy” 🤣🤭
Nomanners screaming right in his ear. I get they are playing, boys will be boys & he is boisterous at times but he is already jealous of baby Ssshude & the more I see is the more I notice the spiteful things he does to his baby brother. The intention was there all along to scream in his ear he purposely leaned into the babies ear which startled the poor little boy 😕 all she can do is laugh & shout whoa like she is talking to a horse, she has completely lost control of Noboundries why allow him to continue to scream in the baby’s face 😩

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

amp63

Can you imagine Kim K opening the tag on insta and being like 'who the fuck is this tramp' sorry chazza no collabs for you!

• Haha

WeefBellington

VIP Member
That’s hideous. She’s just saying oh my god. He’s saying fuck off. Matthew is invisible. Yeah great parenting .. 🙄

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
Barry from EastEnders 🤣🤣
He's another Blackpool 'entrepreneur' with fingers in many pies....a forty something local clown.
This is the type that Chazza will end up with when her and Pob split....I mean, who wants a rugby playing plasterer from Leigh when you can have a rich self made nobody from Lytham 😂😂 she's as jealous as fook

• Haha