Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
My bank was hacked into my first call was the bank and quickly got my money back. Also police would of been next.

Oh no wait must add it onto social media and ask for help 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 27

VC10

VIP Member
Bloody hell , imagine pob bouncing all over you ,trying to prod you with his little 3" .😵😖
Like having a giant cheesy whatsit on you

Still clutching his man-bag 😃😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Sick

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Anyone else hear her crass comment that the stains on her pjs aren't anything to do with Matt🤢 Who says that??

If and it's a very big if, she was sticking to any sort of diet it's not uncommon to lose quite a lot in the first week. But it does slow down drastically after that. I've lost 9lbs on a first week on a Slimming World diet & then I think the body goes into survival mode & hangs on to more fat. Then it comes off in dribs & drabs.

She is a stinking lazy mess. I bet she lies around in her 'hotel room' making hot drinks & stuffing Celebrations then gets up late for her sparkling poached eggs with leaves.

• Sick
  • Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
Hi Charlotte, your dad would have been beyond disgusted at the filth that emanated from your two year olds mouth.
Just so you know.

• Heart

sunflow3r_

Sorry but going on, “my mo” etc when you didn’t take your children to see her or go see her yourself is a piss take to her memory and family. Using the dead for attention is disgusting and I hope she will be called out for it. Rancid bitch

Ashfox

Chatty Member
She reealllyyyy wants a reality show but literally does nothing all day? Does she think people will turn on MTV to watch her play with her kids? Charlotte Crosby is the only reality personality from that era that I can think of who has show and their lives could not be more different she is literally always doing something on TV or is at her business…
Reality Celebs who are still making money & have shows - if you like them / agree or not - used their five minutes to springboard to other projects. Many others they’ve gone back to their previous careers as there was no interest or project. I know a previous Love Island contestant- back doing their previous job & well - healthy & thriving with a great experience under their belt.

Bagpuss has created a situation here where there is a claim to fame with Chazza with no apparent skill or business acumen to make a continued long term success of whatever project she does and she finds herself in a “no fan land”

And if you’re reading this Chazza - I’m soley basing this on the content that is put out & the projects you are choosing to involve yourself with over the last few years.

Kids aren’t content. X

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Urgh, thicko Pob voice grates on me.
Did anyone hear him say at the end, "he's shaking the tail as well".
Vile, just vile.

• Angry
  • Sick

our trace

VIP Member
Are you from around the north west? I’ve been searching about trying it and got recommended to someone’s Insta but I’m still skeptical
Don’t start using all that diet pill shit or injections,it can be dangerous,I think it’s disgusting coming onto a thread and saying your using diet pills.
💖
Honestly,some people don’t no how harmful they are being to others suggesting taking this shit.

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Don't know if anyone else spotted this 'before & after' pic & if it's our very own Chazza but both have obviously been taken within seconds of each other. The lighting, the crease in the bra, the lines on the joggers, the hair even the toys in the background everything the same. So 1st pic - gut out 2nd pic breath in. Utter scam, who is falling for this?
Screenshot_20240110-140656_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

VC10

VIP Member
If Mo has left any money you can be sure it's been enabled/channelled their way........

They were all smiles , dolled up, photo opportunity etc etc - They think they are tv stars or something??

Free food, free grog & I'm surprised chazzeh didn't attempt a high-kick for everyone in order to show off her kebab.

After all, she's only done it 1,143 times in the past................

Bet traceh was pocketing the cheese sandwiches and sausage rolls for her ' suppeh' , later

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
Is tracey off her nuts,😂😂😂Jesus her walking along Clifton drive with her old hats on.😂people at fair haven see them now and again,the staff at the cafe find then loud and obnoxious.i know ummm xx
They are the type of family - that if they walk into a cafe/ restaurant you are in you would think fuck this and walk out!

• Haha
  • Wow

our trace

VIP Member
I think our mo😂used her money for her care home she was in,that’s why sammy shit face and gold digging trace went through to see her,have a good mooch around the dying woman’s room.
Utterly disgusting

• Angry
  • Sad

our trace

VIP Member
Poor little boy,how unfair for him.
I actually hate her more each day,and why is she in the sun for being hacked🤔.
She’s so thick,after being hacked you would think they would crawl under their rock,and learn that sharing all this shit is what’s causing them to be targets.
She’s sinking this woman and she knows it, she’s absolutely desperate for a reality show or some form of work,no one is touching her,which I think speaks volumes.
Vile mother.
---
No no no no no🤮just seen her post running around half naked with Noah ,oh my fucking god,what’s wrong with this absolute scum of a woman.
I find it appalling.
Social services get back on the phone,near naked all the time that boy,it’s weird.
Who else on here is now actually very concerned about this.😤

Last edited:
  • Sad