Charlotte Dawson #39 A slut drop...? More a gut flop! 🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all for your votes for my thread title which was inspired by this picture! 😂

Screenshot_20240102-015943~2.png

We had plenty of disgusting udder juggling whilst Chazza has been busy with panto and stuffing her face with food and drink. 🐷

Screenshot_20240102-020447~2.png

Chazza announced the sad passing of Mo Moreland of The Roly Polys (RIP) a few days after she got back from Manchester. She wasn't grief stricken at all as she was too busy partying and getting pissed. Apparently, Our Trace and Sammy Shitstains were with Mo until the end but Chazza still decided to go away for the weekend. Poor Mo hadn't even met the boys so Chazza obviously never bothered visiting her. 🤬

Screenshot_20240102-020549~2.png

The launch of the Belleh Blaster 'Beginner' scam diet has begun and Chazza, Our Trace, Sammy Shitstains and Pob are all apparently starting it today. Pob goes in for a kidney op on 3/1.

A more in-depth recap can be found in Wiki 15/16.

Carry on Belters and I wish you all a very Happy New Year!

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wiki Ref: 26/12/23

A Christmas dinner for breakfast. 🐷

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is she still breastfeeding, what’s the excuse for not wearing a frigging bra?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ah belters - looking forward to a slew of microwaved meals with no additional veg / salad with a sparkly filter & Justin Bieber singing how yummy it all looks…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she so uncouth,what is her actual purpose in society,what species is she,what on earth is she doing wiggling her tits all the time.
Chazzza you make me heave 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Grow the duck up you degenerate bastard

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I'll never understand what she is doing in these videos. Just who is this tit for?
She gets a few likes and gets excited thinking she’s a superstar.
She needs removing from social media as I class her as a danger to others with her tit parenting,and diet scams

Reactions: 25
Ah belters - looking forward to a slew of microwaved meals with no additional veg / salad with a sparkly filter & Justin Bieber singing how yummy it all looks…
Ohh yeah my dahlin, just looooook at that- sexeh grub no boring leaves on my plan!

Because it's all cardboard, synthetic shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or do you feel like you need a shower & mind bleach after watching one of her foul, udder grabbing, unfunny reels! She is a one trick pony with zero talent. When you think of the likes of French & Saunders, Caroline Aherne or Victoria Wood - truly funny and talented women. Compare them to this slosh bucket, steaming in her fazzy stained pjs. She makes me want to puke.
Screenshot_20240102-124824_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
How does she have that much washing when she lives in pyjamas and F1 is barely ever dressed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Does she make herself as unattractive as possible before posting? I’d be mortified if I knew someone behaving like that - she’s bleeping ridiculous

Reactions: 10
I get the impression she smells really foisty and needs a good wash. I certainly don’t think wow she is a great role model

Reactions: 19
Saying "Help me dad" to a cardboard cut-out surrounded by dirty, stinking washing. 🙄 I'm sorry but that's just plain laziness letting it pile up like that. It doesn't take a minute to load up a machine.

Filthy, lazy minger. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Wonder what happened to the pretty slim little blond girl who was her cleaner? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.