Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
She put it up knowing the risks of it being taken and used else were,it’s her own fault.
Weird men or woman can use that on the dark web.
It needs to go on the wiki,she’s a disgrace and she needs to realise everything she posts is seen,stop using your kids for content.
---
Filthy disgusting

filthy disgusting woman,get them in the bin 🤮
I'm going to block it out a bit more before it goes on the Wiki but yes, it needs to be added. I mean the amount of times Nowhere is only in a nappy running around the house is bad enough but hopefully Social Services will see the clip which is quite honestly shameful considering she is making it public with an audience of 1.3m+ followers and who knows how many others have viewed it by now?

I've just seen her latest stories. I am appalled by the state of her and that bedroom. There's dirty nappies on the floor and the room looks like it's been trashed. One of the white chairs has been knocked over ffs. Sitting on the floor jiggling her tits around in filthy pyjamas and still going on about her 'pezza'. She honestly needs a mental health assessment. In fact, today's clips have disturbed me. WTF is she doing?

I think she's unstable and needs an assessment.

Reactions: 32

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Get dressed and do something with your kids you lazy stinking bitch!!!
It really makes my blood boil how little she does with those children. They are constantly cooped up in the house because she’s to fucking lazy to do anything that doesn’t benefit her. I am reminded of when she took them ‘pumpkin picking’ and it was just an excuse for her to parade about in a ridiculous outfit for insta photos. She is an utterly pathetic parent.

• Angry
  • Heart

our trace

VIP Member
Sammi shit face you absolute bastard,a selfie pick before a funeral 😡😡😡😡😡
Never in my life have I ever seen this done,fuck sake absolutely disgusting.
Did she do a selfie at glens funeral to.prick.

• Angry

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
At my Dads funeral we were all seated in the Church ready for his service to begin and the doors swung open and the ‘Scottish Widow’ came swooping down the aisle completely draped in black with flowing cape, huge black hat with netting over her face. She plonked herself in the front seats next to my poor Mother. Everyone was aghast at who she was. Turns out she was a friend of my wayward sister who had probably only ever met my Dad once or twice at most. This is how I imagine Thursday playing out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

our trace

VIP Member
Saying "Help me dad" to a cardboard cut-out surrounded by dirty, stinking washing. 🙄 I'm sorry but that's just plain laziness letting it pile up like that. It doesn't take a minute to load up a machine.

Filthy, lazy minger. 🤢

View attachment 2663831
She’s fucking weird,and just so you all know she doesn’t do all her own washing,a company comes to pick it up.
Lazy lying bastard.

• Wow
  • Angry

our trace

VIP Member
Fucking little ginger brat showing off because the Christmas decorations are going back. Get over it.

View attachment 2679114
View attachment 2679115
Spoilt cunt😂😂😂
---
Watching the people remove their Christmas decorations reminds me of can’t pay or we take it away.
Nothing in that house is owned by them,nothing at all,the house is not theirs the furnishings
,the nick naks,nothing is owned by them.
Their actual paupers.

Last edited:
  • Haha

our trace

VIP Member
To be in your 30s and not having a job,to be acting so immature and using your children as a crutch in life.
This troglodyte has actually achieved nothing,but she thinks she’s this sort of celebrity.
She’s one of millions on social media blagging there way through life,but what purpose do these weirdos bring to peoples lives.
She gets very angry with people calling her out,and her posts are mainly directed at us😂😂😂😂.
Her post on Instagram v reality is exactly her life in a nutshell,lazy greedy selfish bastard.
The day will come when people tire of this ridiculous behaviour,her mother and all her family and friends are just as weird as she is.
Jesus Christ what a way to live life.😏😏

• Heart

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Bet the staff at the nursery can’t stand her. Who in their right mind sends their child to nursery with no nappies the day after he’s had ONE successful pee in the potty. She is definitely fully expecting them to take the reins now and complete potty training for her or she really is that stupid she thinks one successful potty pee is all it takes.

• Haha

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
One was talented, loved and adored, the other is talentless, loathed and abhorred and that is the difference between Chazza and her Dad, she could never repeat what he did.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’d just like to predict that post funeral it’ll turn into an absolute piss up and she and Pob will be steaming. All in the name of Mo of course!

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
It actually made me feel a bit sick. I’m very rarely this shocked by anything but this shows how shallow and just plain evil they all are. I admire the strength and courage of Les’s real children, you know the children he bought up, to not go absolutely nuclear on these cunts because I can tell you now if it was me; I’d be in prison

• Heart
  • Sad

Opinionated

VIP Member
Since she’s been reading here today 👋 Hi Charlotte check the ingredients list of your products before spouting off your lies. It could be harmful!
More like too Lazy to take down the tree’s this one always has an excuse for everything! 😏
She does this every year. She doesn’t take them down as they’re not hers the company comes to remove them till next year and they’re obvs busy still. She’s such a lazy assed twat she can’t even decorate her own house!!

• Haha
  • Angry