Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lyla001

VIP Member
Don’t start using all that diet pill shit or injections,it can be dangerous,I think it’s disgusting coming onto a thread and saying your using diet pills.
💖
Honestly,some people don’t no how harmful they are being to others suggesting taking this shit.
Totally agree. This thread is not 'diet pills are us' for fucks sake.
---
So I’ve ordered from two places one being an Insta account and another I got it from a friend who sells it in her sunbed shop but she does get it from a legit pharmacy
What pharmacy is 'legit' that sells diet pills under the counter to a sunbed shop! Bollocks.

Reactions: 30

JazzFan

VIP Member
Would it not be more of a wise idea for her to say she weighs more at the start of her scam diet and then say she weighs less in a few weeks?? With what she’s saying now she hasn’t got much she can say she has lost without it really looking like bs when she’s still heavy. of course this requires logical thinking which she hasn’t got 😂

• Haha

dazzled103

VIP Member
Well 50 for Chazza as she is breastfeeding don’t you know 🤣
Funny how all those hundreds of times with floppy knockers and grabbing them and swinging them about, jiggling them and how big and full they were I never once seen a milk stain on her clothes!! 🤔🙄

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I joined the ChazzasBellehBlaster insta page (and left after 30 mins) thinking it may have some amazing insight to the diet itself and I (rather stupidly) thought it would have personal weight loss journeys etc - it's just the same videos that she tags on her own page and a few tagged pics that show what people have made and that's it. The only recent stuff is the sales push since November.

Basically, its a smoothie, overnight oats or eggs for breakfast, chicken wrap or eggs on toast for lunch, then a packet meal/homemade pitta pizza/stir fry/jacket spud for dinner. No great plan, no support, just pay and add up your own calories and do your own thing.

I imagine watching loud and obnoxious Charlotte on the the 'exercise videos' would put you off doing them by day 2.

You can't see the engagement for each post because she shares it on her main page but it seems generally very low.

Why it's private I have no idea.
---

I did too (no wine in mine though) only took a few minutes! Twas yummy! She is just thick as shite and lazy to match.
What the fucking hell is that? 🤢 It looks like something a tramp pulls out of a full bin. People are actually paying money to eat this sub-par load of utter shite when there are so many amazing recipes online...?

Utter mouthbreathers! 🤪

Screenshot_20240106-111537~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Don'tlookEthel

No bedroom, still in nappies still with a dummy and still in a pushchair , they give him no opportunity to succeed learning these skills. They're restricting his development and keeping him babyfied. We didn't 'potty train', we waited for the boy to show interest and put him in pull ups, showed him what to do and he fairly quickly got the hang of it - Noah should definitely be given the chance to try at least. Our pushchair didn't last that long once he had learnt to walk and we wouldn't use it on a short family stroll,
Noah starts school September next year, what's the betting he struggles? What an awful position to put a child in!

• Sad
Reactions: 29

oldbird41

I am waiting for the 'Autism' or 'ADHD' to be wheeled out when Noah starts school ( paid for diagnosis of course). Will be the perfect excuse for his behaviour. Also another insta mum band wagon to jump on. Not wanting to be offensive. I can just see it coming.

• Haha
So much for Nowhere having an omelette. He's stuffing a big bowl of cocoa pops in the clip.

The way that horrid child screams in that baby's ear and face (3rd clip). 🤬 Jude jumps out of his skin. All she does is laugh as per.

She's fucking useless.

View attachment 2672560
View attachment 2672561
View attachment 2672563
View attachment 2672564
I'm getting the feeling that since panto finished she has definitely preferred Jude's easy going manner over Noah's brattish ways. I feel an annoyance with the original feral.

Noah (her very own creation) is loud, over demanding, constantly seeks her attention, doesn't sleep, is addicted to salt and sugar (constant mood swings) and is clearly tantrumous - the boy must be exhausting.

Whereas Jude seems a genuinely delightful child, sure he's a baby and they are hard work, but he isn't a patch on F1.

You reap what you sow - Eh Chazza?! 🤭

Also Chaz, while I have you - your content is shite luv. I know you aint got many brain cells but please engage the one that works before you post - your content is getting worse by the day. Ching ching!
---
5 chips on that "pizza and chips" 🤣🤣🤣
But it's proper grub! Like Chazza has only 5 chips!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
One of Chazza’s sheep said Nowhere had probably heard ‘F*ck Off’ at Nursery 😂. Naughty Nursery 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha

tikimelon

The fact she’s just laughed at it then carried on with her stupid live speaks volumes. Any normal human would turn the phone off and deal with it themselves. She’s a complete cock. Nowhere is also a horrible little brat. Just listen to that tantrum 🫠

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Are you from around the north west? I’ve been searching about trying it and got recommended to someone’s Insta but I’m still skeptical
Try the keto diet. Cut out carbs or lower your carb intake to start off with. It's safer than risky pills and injections. I lost more than 3 stone in as many months by cutting out all shit ie processed food, alcohol, high sugar food, bread, rice, pasta etc. I use almond flour for pancakes/cookies etc. There's so many gorgeous recipes on the internet and have kept it off and still losing by only having 20g net carbs a day but that's up to you. My friend has 40g net carbs a day and that suits her. She lost 8 stone last year and kept it off.

Look into it. It's more of a lifestyle tbh. You can swap rice for cauliflower rice and make all meals from scratch to freeze - even homemade soups. I eat loads of meat, fish and fresh veg and feel 10yrs younger!

I can talk more on the Belters off-topic page but it's changed the way I eat and it's brilliant. Don't touch these jabs as they're rumoured to be linked to cancer. To lose weight you have to eat healthily, exercise and cut out the shit.

• Heart

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Funny how one of the people asking questions on her stories misspelled 'loose' the same as her. She definitely wrote all those to herself.

• Haha

suzysuz

Chatty Member
Spam hacker gives Pob a good excuse from now on though….
Chazza it wont me, it were hacker who set up that Tinder account and messaged all them girls
🤣

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Honestly, wiggling her tits again saying how big they are, drinking wine (although she's on the Belleh Blaster 🙄) and announcing to the world that she's 'on her pezza' and 'it's all going on down there'. 🤢

Utter revolting scumbag. 🤢 Look at the tan marks around her face!! 😂

Screenshot_20240104-171401~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

choccychops

Chatty Member
Why does she act like noone else has ever potty trained a child before! Oh its so haaaard! Fuck off Charlotte you're just a lazy cow who can't be arsed to make the effort with Noah. And you haven't just had a baby...he's six months old! Noah will still be wearing a nappy and sucking his dummy when he goes to school left to that lazy cow.

• Heart
Reality Celebs who are still making money & have shows - if you like them / agree or not - used their five minutes to springboard to other projects. Many others they’ve gone back to their previous careers as there was no interest or project. I know a previous Love Island contestant- back doing their previous job & well - healthy & thriving with a great experience under their belt.

Bagpuss has created a situation here where there is a claim to fame with Chazza with no apparent skill or business acumen to make a continued long term success of whatever project she does and she finds herself in a “no fan land”

And if you’re reading this Chazza - I’m soley basing this on the content that is put out & the projects you are choosing to involve yourself with over the last few years.

Kids aren’t content. X
If she was ever going to be picked up for a reality show it would have been after celebrity bumps on MTV. The show was absolutely ghastly and none of them barely made the press let alone got further work from it.

It's not even that she doesn't do anything to be filmed it's that she just isn't famous. She is Les's daughter/skank who flashed her vag on TV and nothing more. Her opinion of herself far exceeds her reality.

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
I’d love to know what she is so busy with that she hasn’t got around to potty training him. Jiggling her saggy tits around and rubbing Ronseal into her face doesn’t count.

• Haha